February 14, 2014
Three weeks ahead of its theatrical release, DreamWorks Animation's "Mr. Peabody & Sherman" has been given the official mobile game treatment with the launch of Mr. Peabody & Sherman in the App Store. Mr. Peabody & Sherman is a turn-based trivia game hosted by the famous talking dog Mr. Peabody and also featuring Sherman, Mr. Peabody's adopted boy. In the game, you have to travel through time in the WABAC machine to test your trivia knowledge. The game first takes you to the Challenge Rounds, which contain multiple-choice questions in current events categories. After winning the Challenge Rounds, you get to proceed to the Adventure Rounds, which pose true-or-false questions based on historic eras from the movie. If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. Mr. Peabody & Sherman has the following key features:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 5.0 or later, Mr. Peabody & Sherman is available now in the App Store for free. The "Mr. Peabody & Sherman" movie is set for release in theaters on March 7. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Connect with and challenge friends around the world
- Thousands of questions spanning topics like historical events, space exploration, movies, famous people, and more!
- Travel the globe in the WABAC as you progress through 10 unique eras.
- Fun and challenging for all ages: Wrong answers are slowly eliminated and optional power-ups keep gameplay accessible for all knowledge levels.
- Perfect your pedigree and play multiple games at once with different friends!
- Earn awesome Daily Rewards to keep powering your WABAC!
Mr. Peabody & Sherman