Adobe has launched a new app called Adobe Voice, a piece of software that promises to help users “create stunning animated videos in minutes.” You can download the new application free of charge on the App Store, and as of this writing Adobe Voice is optimized for the iPad only.
The idea behind Adobe Voice is simple: users speak into their iPad’s built-in microphone and then match their spoken words against one of more than 25,000 “beautiful iconic images” which are included with the app. From here, Adobe Voice takes care of the rest, adding in animations and an inspiring soundtrack, both of which turn your fairly minimal input into an impressive video.
In the app’s release notes, Adobe explains:
Voice helps you create stunning animated videos in minutes. No filming — just talk to tell your story. Pick from over 25,000 beautiful iconic images to show your ideas and Voice automatically adds cinematic motion and a soundtrack. Persuade, inform and inspire anyone online. Make an impact.
Here’s a complete list of features offered by the application:
- Fun, fast and super simple.
- Touch to record your voice, one line at a time.
- Voice automatically adds the perfect soundtrack. Play it back and hear yourself sound amazing.
- Pick from the stunning collection of over 25,000 icons and millions of images, or use your own.
- Choose a custom look with one tap: beautiful fonts, colors, and motion make every element memorable.
- Voice automatically adds cinema-quality animation so your story looks incredible. Effortlessly.
Creations can then be shared by email, to Twitter, to Facebook, or even to a personal Web page. Adobe Voice promises to make the entire process as simple and as easy-to-use as possible.
For a better idea of how Adobe Voice works, check out the below video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz8ag5i9h0E
If you can’t see the above video, please click this link.
You can download Adobe Voice free of charge on the App Store, and as mentioned, the application is optimized for the iPad only.
Check out the new app now, or see: Apple Outlines The Legal Process For Obtaining User Data In New Document, Zane Rowe, Apple’s Head Of North American Sales, Leaves The Company, and AppAdvice Daily: Last Minute Mother’s Day Gifting Guide.[gallery]