June 14, 2014
Babbel, the popular online learning system for learning languages, has just released a new app. Aptly, the app is called Learn Languages with Babbel. Competing with the likes of Duolingo, Learn Languages with Babbel lets you learn languages through a series of interactive courses. The app offers courses in the following languages: Brazilian Portuguese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish. Apparently, it's an all-in-one app that collects the content of Babbel's individual apps for learning some of those languages. Key features of Learn Languages with Babbel include:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 6.0 or later, Learn Languages with Babbel is available now in the App Store for free. The first lesson comes free with the free app. But full access of the learning materials for each language requires a subscription, which is available via in-app purchase for $10.99 per month, $21.99 per quarter, $37.99 per half-year, or $64.99 per year. [gallery]
- Extensive selection of interactive courses for 13 different languages.
- Designed to fit into your life.
- Tailored learning goals.
- Train your pronunciation with our speech recognition technology.
- Ideal for both beginners and advanced learners.
- Keep new vocabulary in your long-term memory with the Review Manager.
- Learning progress synchronised across iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and website platforms.
Learn Languages with Babbel - Spanish, French, Italian, German and many more
Lesson Nine GmbH
Duolingo - Learn Languages for Free