June 18, 2014
A new app has just been launched by eBay, offering an easy way to sell stuff on the popular e-commerce site, supplementary to its flagship app on iOS. Called eBay Valet, the new app connects you, as a seller, with eBay experts called valets to handle the entire process of selling, saving you time and ensuring that your items are given the most potential to sell. Pretty neat, right? But how does eBay Valet work? With the app, take a picture of what you want to sell and send it to a valet to get a price quote. If you decide to sell your item given the valuation range, you can ship it to the valet in a prepaid box provided by eBay. Then, once the item sells, you can expect 70 percent of the sale price to be credited to your PayPal account. That's it. The valet handles everything to successfully sell your items, including the following tasks:
Optimized for iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 6.1 or later, eBay Valet is available now on the App Store for free. [gallery]
- Estimate what your items are worth.
- Send you a box with a prepaid shipping label
- Take beautiful and professional pictures of your items.
- List your items for sale on eBay with descriptive details.
- Answer questions from buyers.
- Quickly and safely ship items to buyers.
- Send you payment if your items sell (you make 70% of an item’s sale price).
eBay Valet – Sell for Me. Turn Extra Stuff into Cash