July 14, 2014
The 360-degree photography software 3DBin has long offered a user-friendly solution for creating 3-D photos on the Web. And now, it has finally been adapted for mobile with the launch of 3DBin for iOS. Like its parent website, 3DBin for iOS lets you take pictures of someone or something in rotation and it automatically processes and weaves them together to create 3-D photos. Featuring a simple retake option, you can use 3DBin to easily capture 360-degree selfies or 360-degree views of your friends, family, and pets. Of course, you can use it to generate 3-D photos of objects, particularly ones that you'd like to showcase from all angles on e-commerce sites. The app has the following key features:
Optimized for iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 7.0 or later, 3DBin is available now on the App Store. As noted by The Next Web, 3DBin is free to download for a limited time with all features unlocked. A few days after launch, it will still be free but will come with a $0.99 in-app purchase to unlock additional features.
- 3DBin is a 360 degree, 3D animation of someone or something.
- The subject is the center of the model and is rotating in the middle of it.
- Share your 3D images with friends through Twitter, Facebook and email.
- Store your captured objects in the cloud to access them from all your devices.
- Export 3D models to your camera roll
- Create 180 degree panorama.
3DBin - 360° Spin