July 3, 2014
Remember Bola, the wildly popular Facebook soccer game developed by Three Melons, which was acquired by Playdom in March 2010? Well, it has been defunct for some time now, leaving its of legions of fans wondering if they'll ever get to play their favorite game again. As it turns out, they — or, if you're one of them, you — will. Just not on Facebook, though. Rather, Bola has made its comeback on iOS in the form of a new soccer game carrying the well-known brand of Disney, which acquired Playdom in July 2010. The new game is called Disney Bola Soccer (or Disney Bola Football in some territories). It brings the excitement of the original Facebook game to iOS devices, with which Bola fans and new players can play solo or against others to secure soccer supremacy. Disney Bola Soccer has the following key features:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 7.0 or later, Disney Bola Soccer is available now on the App Store for free. Disney Bola Soccer comes as the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil enters its fourth week. The tournament runs through July 13. See also: Line: Disney Tsum Tsum Lets You Match And Play With Cute Disney Character Plushies, Take The Disney Checkout Challenge And Work Yourself Into A Grocery Frenzy, and All-Star Kart Racing Gets The Disney XD Treatment In Disney XD Grand Prix.
- Quick game sessions for the enjoyment of novice to experienced players
- Play tournaments in “solo mode” – progress through the map, beat other teams and earn cups
- Play against other players’ teams to earn team XP and climb in the leaderboards.
- Intuitive controls with simple swipe and tap gestures
- Choose your sponsor to obtain “Bollars” and gain access to the toughest tournaments
Disney Bola Soccer