July 30, 2014
Namco Bandai has just soft-launched a new game called Outcast Odyssey on the App Store in Australia and New Zealand. Developed by This Means War! and Stick to It! creator Magic Pixel Games, Outcast Odyssey is a free-to-play card battle game set in floating islands with monsters and dungeons galore. The game has you collecting spectacularly crafted cards and using them to fight in RPG-inspired battles against monsters and other players in the arena. Check out the teaser trailer for Outcast Odyssey: If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. Outcast Odyssey offers the following key features:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 7.0 or later, Outcast Odyssey is available now in soft-launch mode on the App Store in Australia and New Zealand. As indicated in its trailer, the game is scheduled to be officially launched worldwide this fall.
- Addictively fun exploration system has you uncovering monsters and treasure
- Gorgeous card art with parallaxing and evolve to have visual effects
- Collect, enhance and evolve cards that you will use to do battle in an innovative, easy to play, combat system.
- An innovative easy to use combat system has you controlling the battle, and not just watching the results.
- Great jackpot treasure chests allow you to earn incredibly powerful cards
NAMCO BANDAI Games
This Means WAR!
Stick to It!
Magic Pixel Games, LP