July 25, 2014
The highly anticipated Vegas-themed sequel to Tiny Tower is apparently set to be officially released soon on iOS, considering that NimbleBit has just soft-launched the game on the App Store. As noted by Pocket Gamer, Tiny Tower Vegas, as the game is aptly called, is available now in soft-launch mode in the Canadian App Store. Its soft launch comes a month after NimbleBit officially announced the game. Tiny Tower Vegas takes the core gameplay elements that players have come to know and love in Tiny Tower (and by extension, Disney's Star Wars: Tiny Death Star) and runs away with it to the hotels and casinos of the eponymous city. Tiny Tower Vegas lets you:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 6.0 or later, Tiny Tower Vegas is available now in soft-launch mode on the Canadian App Store for free. No word from NimbleBit yet on when the game is set to be officially launched. At any rate, we're sure to update you with the latest information on Tiny Tower Vegas as it becomes available.
- Build and manage your own hotel & casino filled with shopping, dining & entertainment floors!
- Amass a fortune of bux by betting chips in a multitude of casino games!
- Earn chips when your friends visit and play the games in your tower!
- Customize your tower with impressively themed roofs, elevators and lobbies!
- Keep tabs on the thoughts of employees and guests by reading the "BitBook" virtual social network!
Tiny Tower Vegas
Star Wars: Tiny Death Star