The hugely popular freemium farming game Hay Day has been given yet another farm-fresh update.
The new update introduces a new Cotton crop to the game. In relation to that, it also adds the new Sewing Machine, enabling you to produce cotton shirts, wooly chaps, and violet cotton dresses. Moreover, it adds support for filtering decorations, allowing you to find the decorations you want more quickly and easily.
Hay Day was previously updated last May, thereby enabling players to not only work on their farms, but also to restore the old Hay Day Town to its former glory. This time, the latest update to Hay Day lets you earn rewards in your town and in your friends' town areas by hunting for mystery treasure chests.
The new version of Hay Day also includes the following:
- Be sure to welcome our newest cowboy character to your town area and serve him for great rewards
- New town area decorations: Streetlight, Hydrant and a new leafy plant
- New postman package: look closely for a new town specific package in your postman catalogue
- New products in the Wheel of Fortune
- New mining tool: find and use the pickaxe to get the best results from the mine
- Summer theme! All of your animals are celebrating summer in charming, new outfits
- Plus, time-limited and exclusive summer decorations: get the pool with a slide, the picnic mat and the brand new mushroom house before summer ends
- Further improvements on the user interface and bug fixes