The private, secure, and “Bincrypted” content storage and sharing app Mustbin has just received another major update.
Released in November last year, Mustbin is an app that enables you to store and share a variety of items with total privacy and security, including files, photos, documents, and even digital wallet versions of different card types.
With its latest update, Mustbin is making it easier, not to mention more visually appealing, to view, like, and comment on shared content with the new Activity timeline. The Activity timeline replaces the Notifications tab, whose contents have been separated for better organization of information.
Speaking of tab, the update also lets you tap on the current tab to scroll up.
The new version of Mustbin also includes a new inbox that lets you view, accept and decline Bin invites aka “Binvites” directly.
What’s more, Mustbin now lets you earn 1GB extra storage (up to 4GB) every time a person you invite signs up for Mustbin.
The new version of Mustbin also includes the following bug fixes:
- Fixed an issue where certain characters would crash app during password reset
- Fixed labeling consistency for PIN code screen
- Fixed an issue where likes/comments would show on profile screen
- Fixed a crash when taking a photo of a license plate
- Fixed an issue where tapping on status bar wouldn’t scroll to top
- Fixed an issue with resolving timezone across network requests
- Fixed an issue where usernames could get cutoff during contacts search
- Fixed a crash when tapping the home button after login
- Fixed an issue with security answer validation
- Fixed an issue with unverified users being able to send secure messages in certain situations
Mustbin’s previous major update came late last May with the introduction of secure messaging.