DreamWorks Animation has just released a brand new app based on “How to Train Your Dragon 2.” The app is called DreamWorks Press: Dragons, and it's an interactive action-adventure storybook expansion of the “How to Train Your Dragon” universe.
In DreamWorks Press: Dragons, you take on the role of a mysterious character who gets shipwrecked and stranded with no memories and only a dragon egg for company. “With each chapter of this exciting saga,” DreamWorks teases, “you will soar and explore alongside Hiccup and Toothless as they teach you about life on Berk—and beyond!—and help you to unlock your lost identity.”
Through one-on-one 3-D activities and an epic story narrated by Berk Viking Hoark the Haggard, you get to train your very own dragon and fly toward your destiny as a dragon rider.
Take a sneak peek into DreamWorks Press: Dragons through its trailer below:If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here.
DreamWorks Press: Dragons also offers the following features:
- Rich dialogue and robust audio integration encourage interaction and engagement.
- Stunning 2D and 3D visual design brings new life to beloved characters.
- Breathtaking music creates a unique cinematic experience.
- Downloadable chapter installments guarantee new adventures and ongoing fun.
- Customizable settings allow user to adapt story for girls and boys.
- Three reading levels accommodate varying age ranges.
For more apps based on “How to Train Your Dragon 2,” check out Dragons: Rise of Berk, School of Dragons, and How to Train Your Dragon 2 (Official Storybook App).