MeisterTask, the new task management app from the creators of MindMeister, provides an intuitive tool for you and your team to work together. As a companion to the popular Web app, it comes with a ton of features that allow you to collaborate with your team, complete your to-dos, and keep up with your projects easily. Here are some of the useful features you will find:
- Unlimited number of projects and team members
- Customizable project board that supports agile workflows
- Activity stream, comments, and likes for tasks
- Attachment uploading from Dropbox, iCloud, your photo library, or device camera
- Checklists, due dates, and tags for organizing to-dos
- MindMeister (mind mapping) integration
- Instant communication
- Notifications to stay up-to-date
- Task relationships with notifications for blocked items
- Integration with Slack, Dropbox, GitHub, Zendesk, and Google Drive
The app provides a nice dashboard so that you can quickly see an overview of your day, including completed items, open tasks, and recent activity. You can also install MeisterTask on your Apple Watch. Create a task, check for team updates, assign items, and add a comment with a few simple taps.
The universal app is currently available for free on the App Store with no in-app purchases. MeisterTask requires an account registration, which is also free.