Toca Boca has done it again. The new children’s game Toca Life: City was released today, June 25, and will have kids exploring the fun city, getting kooky hairstyles, visiting cute pups in the pet shop, and stopping for a yummy burger in the park.
Toca Life: City was inspired by feedback from kids everywhere after playing Toca Life: Town (previously named Toca Town). This new game features the ultimate customization of characters giving little players millions of options.
Here are some of the other great features of the game:
- Four fun locations to explore including an apartment, shopping mall, hair salon, and food park
- 28 customizable characters
- Tons of hairstyles with over 35 colors to pick from
- Close to 60 different types of clothes to try on
- Seven different types of food stands at the park with a variety of choices
Check out a preview of Toca Life: City and just click here if you are unable to view the video:
Toca Boca is known for their fun, imagination-stimulating children’s games. Their games are safe and do not include third-party ads or in-app purchases. Toca Kitchen 2, Toca Nature, Toca Pet Doctor, Toca Lab, and all the others help kids to have a positive yet playful experience.
If your kids already love the Toca Boca games, then they are sure to enjoy this one as well. Toca Life: City is a universal game now available for $2.99 on the App Store. The game is intended for children ages 5 and under.
Image Credit: Toca Boca, Toca Life: City