Are you a fan of the popular all-in-one productivity app Pocket Informant? Do you have an Apple Watch? If your answer to both questions is in the affirmative, then better add the installation of the app’s latest update to your agenda today.
Indeed, the latest update to Pocket Informant adds support for Apple Watch. This means that you can now have on-the-go access to certain Pocket Informant functions right from your wrist.
As shown in the preview below courtesy of our sister site, WatchAware, Pocket Informant for Apple Watch provides quick and easy access to your events, due tasks, projects, and starred items. Notably, it includes Force Touch options for starring, completing, deleting, and adding notes to tasks, and for adding new events, tasks and notes.
If you can’t see the preview embedded above, please click here.
What’s that? You don’t have an Apple Watch? Well, the latest update to Pocket Informant also brings a number of improvements to the iOS app itself.
Foremost among these improvements is the ability to automatically import reminders (including ones created through Siri) into any project.
And on iOS 8, Pocket Informant now shows the operating system’s native document browser, allowing you to save and access your backups through supported cloud storage services, as opposed to Dropbox only. Moreover, backups now also store settings, photo attachments, and voice notes.
The new version of Pocket Informant also includes the following changes:
- Calendar Color users can now set Tags to have no color (edit the tag and remove the color)
- Added Russian Localization
- Updated UI to select default projects
- Searches now trim whitespace at the beginning and end
- Small updates to Today Plugin
- Improved our ETA internals
- Fixed issue where in specific circumstances, a single-day event could be drawn as a multi-day timed event
- Improved our Quick Entry parsing
- Updated our 1Password, TextExpander, and Support integration
- Improved some layout on iPhone 6+
- Various crashing bugs squashed
Pocket Informant offers a number of in-app purchases for unlocking additional features, including a one-time $14.99 upgrade for accessing full Premium functionality.