Apple has just released iOS 9.0.2 to the general public. The software can be downloaded over-the-air or through iTunes now.
Here’s the complete list of changes:
This update contains bug fixes and improvements including:
- Fixes an issue with the setting to turn on or off app cellular data usage
– Resolves an issue that prevented iMessage activation for some users
– Resolves an issue where an iCloud backup could be interrupted after starting a manual backup
– Fixes an issue where the screen could incorrectly rotate when receiving notifications
– Improves the stability of Podcasts
This is the second update to iOS 9. Exactly one week ago, Apple released iOS 9.0.1 with various bug fixes.
Just moments ago, Apple also released the third beta version of iOS 9.1 to registered developers. That software is expected to officially arrive sometime in November along with the iPad Pro.