Rock(s) Rider – HD Edition is a recently released iOS game that puts players on a rocky road that ain’t half bad. Because this road is, though rocky, incredibly fun to ride a high-powered bike along, which is music to our ears.
So, optimized for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, Rock(s) Rider can be yours for just $2.99. It’s a brand new addition to the App Store, reaching iOS a mere few hours ago. In terms of size, it weighs-in at just over a gigabyte (1.01 GB). But what does the game offer?
Well for starters, there are great, HD graphics (as the game’s name suggests), as well as a fun bike-riding sliding mechanism which sees gamers “grind” along metal bars and other outcrops. The folks behind Rock(s) Rider promise to have captured the biking physics perfectly in the app, and to complement the experience a rockin’ soundtrack featuring 17 full tracks is included with the game.
More generally speaking, here’s a list of features in the app:
- 64 levels in 5 industrial environments
- More than 150 challenges
- RACES SIDE BY SIDE WITH THE BOSS
- RAGDOLL PHYSICS of a rider
- 56 Achievements
- 65 Global Leaderboards
- UP TO 9 CONTROL VARIANTS for perfect gameplay
- BET THE BOSS and get the better position on the Leaderboards
- Catapults, lifts, ramps and other movable traps
- Hunting fiery flames, falling traverses and car wrecks
- Nitro Oxide System for the higher performance (In-App Purchases)
- 15 graphic skins for a bike
- 15 outfits for a rider
- More than 200,000 objects on the tracks
- You do not need to be on-line to play the game!
If you love biking games on iOS, Rock(s) Rider definitely looks like it’s worth checking out. In order to enjoy it on your iOS device, you’ll need iOS 8.0 or later. Fortunately, the game is fully optimized for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, which is something we love to see.
As mentioned, Rock(s) Rider – HD Edition can be yours for $2.99, and it’s optimized for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.