LP-5 is a 5-track loop launcher/sampler for iOS.
Designed for live arranging and remixing, LP-5 allows you to play audio loops from an intuitive launch grid, while automatic tempo synchronization keeps you in time with the beat.
Loop recording, real-time stretching, IAA effect hosting, and MIDI connectivity make LP-5 a powerful tool for your studio sessions, live performances, or DJ acts.
- Five individual tracks that synchronize to the current tempo, without affecting the pitch.
- 5x40 launch grid.
- Ableton Link
- Desktop-grade time stretching quality
- In-app store offering royalty-free sound packs.
- Performance Recorder
- Universal support for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
SAMPLING & IMPORT (Full version)
- Loop recording from hardware input and other apps (Inter-App Audio, Audiobus).
- Mix and match your own loops of 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, etc. beats in length.
- Supported file formats include .wav, .mp3, AAC, and many more. No size limit.
- Import from document providers (iCloud Drive, Dropbox, ...), pasteboard, iTunes File Sharing, or via “Open in...”
- Batch import from Zip file
- 2 Inter-App Audio effect slots (Bus A/B).
- IAA timeline sync support in both node and host mode.
- MIDI clock sync/generate support to play along an external MIDI sequencer, drum machine, or DAW.
- Scene launching from a MIDI keyboard.
- Mixer control via MIDI CCs.
- Hands-free scene trigger, tap tempo and start/stop by using a MIDI foot pedal.
- MIDI message routing to and from class-compliant USB hardware, other apps, and WLAN or Bluetooth LE wireless peripherals.
This app has been Superpowered