This advanced financial calculator app is designed for financial planners and all other users to aid their daily financial planning/calculations (TVM, NPV, IRR, loans, tips) and international investments/travels.
Specifically, the app contains:
1. Real-time and historical currency exchange rate trackers/converters:
* Supports over 160 currencies, precious metals and Bitcoin.
* Real time mode and off-line mode.
* User-defined currency exchange tracking list.
* Currency symbols are shown with rates.
* Historical currency exchange rates.
* View historical exchange rates in line/bar charts, CSV files.
2. World Clock:
* User-defined list of countries to track.
* Auto refresh of clocks every second.
* Clocks with day light saving time are annotated.
* 12hr/24hr digital clock and analog clock options.
* Country flags are displayed in tracking list.
3. Time Value of Money:
Calculate present value, future value, annuity (ordinary or due), annual interest rate or term of an investment.
4. Net Present Value and Internal Rate of Return Calc
Cash flow analysis by computing the NPV and IRR of your investments.
5. Tip Calculator:
* Calculate tips, sales taxes and split bill payments.
* Calculate total bill by allowing users to enter individual bill item's amount into a table.
6. Auto Loan Calculator:
* Calculate monthly auto loan payment, term or the maximum affordable auto price.
* Option to specify trade-in value is taxable or not.
* Option to include or exclude sales tax in loan.
7. Mortgage Calculator:
* Calculate mortgage payment and interest APR.
* Calculate monthly or biweekly payment amount.
* Calculate private mortgage insurance (PMI) payment.
* Amortization table and chart.
* Allow users to compare two mortgage programs.
* Allow users to determine how much money and time they may save by refinancing their mortgage.
8. Credit Card or Loan Calculator:
* Calculate personal/commercial loan payment, term or maximum loan amount that can be borrowed.
* Calculate credit card monthly payment, term, or maximum balance that can be charged.
* Simple interest and various compound interest options.
* User-specified number of payments and payment frequency.
9. Compound Investment:
Compute the total return, initial investment amount, interest rate, term or extra payment of a compound or simple-interest investment.
10. Bond Investment Calculator:
Calculate Yield to Maturity, bond duration and Yield to Call.
11. Retirement Planning Calculator:
Calculate either the annual amount needed to be saved to reach a retirement goal, or the amount will be saved when reaching retirement and how many years it will last.
12. Depreciation calculation and depreciation table:
* Calculate straight-line, declining-balance or sum-of-the-years-digits depreciation.
* Depreciation table.
13. Equipment Lease Calculator:
Calculate either the monthly payment of the annual yield rate of a lease for an asset.
14. Unit conversion
Convert temperature, weight, distance, and liquid units.
15. Statistics and Percentage Calculator:
* Calculate the mean, weighted mean, median, standard deviation/variance or linear estimation fo a set of data, permutation or combination of R objects from a set of N objects and percentage calculation for a pair of data.
* Plot charts for mean, medium and linear estimation.
Users may re-arrange the placement of calc icons in the app main's view, by long pressing on an icon and dragging it to a new location. Furthermore, users may customize the main view's background with various colors or images, and all calc views' background color via the app's Settings menu.