*** Brand new 'instant-on' for fast loading upon opening the app ***
*** Consistently top 10 finance app in Australia ***
*** Loved by over 250,000 Australian users ***
Pocketbook is the app to get if you want to be better with your money. Now re-engineered with brand new tiles interface with more insights, analysis and charts at your fingertips.
Pocketbook makes personal finance and budget planning really easy. It is the only popular personal finance app that gives you the option to synchronise with Australian Banks – so no more manual entry. Loved by over 250,000 Australians.
- Kochie, Sunrise - "This is getting to be one of my favourites! ... it automatically downloads all the information and classifies it."
- CNET - "Pocketbook is the best app of its kind we've ever seen."
- Winner – 2016 Finder Best Personal Financial Management App
- Finalist – Best banking and finance startup – SWIFT Innotribe Startup Challenge 2013 in Dubai
- Featured in The Australian, BRW, The Huffington Post, Yahoo! Finance, Business Insider, ZDNet, Computerworld
Pocketbook app makes personal finance ridiculously simple. Put an end to manually entering your spending and keeping track on spreadsheets. The perfect expense tracking tool!
You’ve tried other budget apps, now try Pocketbook. Made by Australians for Australian iPhone users.
Within 60 secs of signing-on to the app, we automatically sync your accounts, get 80% of your transactions automatically categorised and upcoming bills detected. We'll send you helpful alerts for when bills are late, and bank fees are charged. Not to mention a weekly summary to keep your budget on track.
Reasons why Pocketbook app is the most amazing tool for budgeting, money management and expense tracking:
1. Discover your spending across all your bank accounts - See where your money is going, and manage your spending. Automatically sync all your bank transactions with the app into a single view in seconds. We'll do the heavy lifting for you. Bank feeds available for Commonwealth Bank, Westpac, ANZ, NAB, St George, Bankwest, Citibank and more!
2. Know exactly where and how you spent – Use mobile photos and geo-location to input cash transactions like coffee and beer, or add additional details like photo receipts, bills and invoices to your transactions.
3. No more missing bills and late-fees - All your bills automatically detected and in the one place. Get notified when they are coming up and if you have enough money to cover.
4. Organise your finance and budget for future – Auto-categorisation and tagging putting you back in control of your finances. Safely Spend helps you limit your weekly or monthly spend, so you can budget without even thinking, making us your also a full financial organizer for your every day life.
5. Simplify your life - Alerts and summaries via push notifications through the app, and exactly when you need them to stay in control. Get peace of mind that things are on track, whether it's your money saving goals or just making sure bills are paid on time.
Features in the app today:
- Activity feed which is updated with the latest insights on your money.
- Single view of your budgets, recent transactions, balances and upcoming bills.
- Drill down with spending charts by account or category.
- Sync your Australian bank accounts so no more manual entry.
- Upcoming bills reminders and tracking recurring payments.
- Manual data entry of cash transactions (with location and photo receipts).
- Auto-categorisation of 80% of your transactions into smart spending categories.
- Safely Spend to track and limit your discretionary spend beyond your bills.
- Alerts for late bill, large bank fee, and spending close to limit.
- Weekly summary alerts to inform you of upcoming bills.
- Upload QIF and OFX finance file formats.
Visit https://getpocketbook.com for more information.