LogTera 4th Grade Math provides the most comprehensive learning in a fun game for children 6 to 10 years old. Exciting games like Chicken Jump, Candy Cruncher, Moon Rover Trouble, Mars Alien Attack and Personalized Avatars, keep children engaged, and motivate them to learn new skills. Children answer math questions to earn coins, which they use to unlock different levels and games. Dinah dinosaur - the guide - helps children navigate through the game. Kid friendly rich graphics, animations, voices, and intuitive touch, click, drag and drop style, easy to use question templates allow children to work without parent or teacher supervision.
Hurry, take advantage of the introductory discount pricing for a limited time only!
Content aligned to COMMON CORE STATE STANDARDS with over 2000 questions focused on developing core skills in:
1. Number Operations (OA)
2. Multiples and Factors (OA)
3. Place Value Introduction (NBT)
4. Place Value Operations (NBT)
5. Fractions Introduction (NF)
6. Fractions Operations (NF)
7. Decimals and Fractions (NF)
8. Unit Conversions (MD)
9. Time and Money (MD)
10. Area and Perimeter (MD)
11. Angle Measurement (MD)
12. Geometry (G)
The focus is: (1) developing understanding of multiplication and division and strategies for multiplication and division within 100; (2) developing understanding of fractions, especially unit fractions; (3) developing understanding of the structure of rectangular arrays and of area; and (4) describing and analyzing two-dimensional shapes.
- FUN AVATARS: Interactive friendly and customizable Avatars
- MOTIVATING GAMEPLAY: By answering questions, children earn coins that they use to unlock different levels and games.
- PERSONALIZED LEARNING: The app adjusts difficulty level to match child’s performance and learning requirements.
- AUTO-SOLVE helps kids get to the right solution for each question.
- REPORTS: Real-time feedback and performance reports are provided for learners, parents, and teachers.
- CORE MATH SKILLS: 4th Grade math skills based on Common Core State Standards. More than 2000 questions and 100+ skills have been covered.
- GUIDED VOICEOVER: Dinah, the dinosaur, guides children through the question-answers. This enables better understanding of the concepts and improves retention.
- RICH GRAPHICS: The user interface is simple and clean with great animations so that question solving is fun. Large variety of question templates and high quality images to keep children engaged throughout the sessions.
- Developed using LogTera MAPLE platform
CCSS Topics Covered:
4.OA-Operations and Algebraic Thinking
* Operations with whole numbers to solve problems
* Gain familiarity with factors and multiples
* Generate and analyze patterns
4.OA.1, 4.OA.2, 4.OA.3, 4.OA.4, 4.OA.5
4.NBT-Number and Operations in Base Ten
* Generalize place value understanding for multi-digit whole numbers
4.NBT.1, 4.NBT.2, 4.NBT.3, 4.NBT.4, 4.NBT.5
4.NF-Number and Operations—Fractions
* Fraction equivalence and ordering
* Build fractions from unit fractions by applying and extending operations on whole numbers
4.NF.1, 4.NF.2, 4.NF.3, 4.NF.3a, 4.NF.3b, 4.NF.3c, 4.NF.3d, 4.NF.4, 4.NF.4a, 4.NF.4b, 4.NF.4c, 4.NF.5, 4.NF.6, 4.NF.7
4.MD-Measurement and Data
* Measurement and conversion of measurements from a larger unit to a smaller unit
* Represent and interpret data
* Geometric measurement: Concepts of angle and measure angles
4.MD.1, 4.MD.2, 4.MD.3, 4.MD.4, 4.MD.5, 4.MD.5a, 4.MD.5b, 4.MD.6, 4.MD.7
* Draw and identify lines and angles, and classify shapes by properties of their lines and angles
4.G.1, 4.G.2, 4.G.3
Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Support: [email protected]