* YOUR PRIVACY IS VERY IMPORTANT *
I do NOT collect or store any of the information you add to the app on my servers. All the data you enter is stored on your device. The app does NOT automatically backup your data. It is your choice whether you backup your data to iCloud (or not).
Whether you're a serious collector, a novice, or somewhere in between, myArmsCache has everything you need to keep track of your firearms, ammo, accessories and time at the range (and much more).
With myArmsCache you can:
▪ Keep a detailed inventory of your Guns, Ammo, Accessories & Gun Parts
▪ Track your ammo usage and how many rounds you have remaining
▪ Keep track of the number of rounds you shot through each gun, how many rounds you fired, and the ammo used
▪ Keep detailed records on when you cleaned your gun or had it repaired (Premium Members only)
▪ Keep a detailed list of your Gun Parts so you know what parts you have and what Parts have been added to your Guns (Premium Members Only)
▪ Keep a detailed record of your time at the range, including a photo of the target, guns(s) used, number of rounds shot, etc.
▪ Keep track of your purchases to see how much money you spent on Guns, Ammo & Accessories.
Keep a detailed inventory of your Guns, Ammo, and Accessories
▪ MAINTENANCE SECTION (Premium Members Only)
Keep a detailed record of when you clean your gun or have it repaired
▪ GUN PARTS (Premium Members Only)
Keep a detailed list of Gun Parts you purchased and sold, which parts have been added to a Gun, and which are available
▪ RANGE CHECKLIST
Keep a Range Checklist with Guns, Ammo and Accessories you take with you to the Range
▪ RANGE REPORT
Keep a detailed record of your time at the Range, including photos, gun used, ammo used, and more
▪ SHOPPING LIST
Use the Shopping List to keep track of Guns, Ammo, Accessories, and Parts you want to purchase
▪ PURCHASE REPORT
Use the Purchase Report to keep track of how much money you spent on Guns, Ammo, Accessories, and Parts
View Statistics on the Guns, Guns Sold, Ammo, and Accessories
▪ EXPORT DATA:
Export the data for your Guns, Guns Sold, Ammo, Accessories, Parts, and Range Report in a CSV File. The CSV File can be opened with a spreadsheet program, such as Excel or Numbers
You have the option to set a password for the app. The password can be between 4-10 characters. Once you set the password, you can use Touch ID or Face ID to log into the app
ALL DATA IS STORED ON YOUR DEVICE. The app does NOT automatically backup your data. It is your choice whether you backup to iCloud and/or iTunes (or not)
**Although myArmsCache is available for the iPhone & iPad, it does NOT sync data between devices. If you want your data on more than one device, you can use iTunes File Sharing
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Users have the option to choose between the Basic Membership Subscription and the Premium Membership Subscription.
Both subscriptions allow unlimited entries. The Premium Membership provides access to all Basic, Premium & New Features in the app. The Basic Membership only provides access to the Basic Features.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will renew automatically unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the current period ends. You can turn off auto-renew at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase.
Refunds will not be provided for the unused portion of the term. If a free trial is offered, any unused portion of the trial will be forfeited as soon as your purchase is confirmed, where applicable.
You can contact me by going to the Support section in the app and selecting 'Email Developer' or email [email protected]