Task Player - Task Management
Stop managing your tasks and start playing them with Task Player.
Doo is a new way to see your tasks.
Doo helps users focus on one task at a time by using a unique card system for tasks. Create your tasks, add optional alerts and notes, and then go through them one-by-one with Doo's unique interface. The app itself also looks great and is fast and responsive.
Ayoa is a visual work management tool to help individuals and teams from around the world become more productive and creative
Ayoa is a visual work management tool to help individuals and teams from around the world become more productive and creative. Achieve more than ever before by combining Mind Mapping with Task Management and Instant Messaging features. Ayoa gives you the tools you need to; brainstorm great ideas, turn your ideas into actionable tasks, track your progress, ensure no deadlines...
Stop managing your tasks and start playing them with Task Player.
Create a visual task list with Nine.
A picture is worth a 1,000 words, especially if you’re looking for a quick and easy way to remember something. We’ve probably all done it before - just whip out our iPhone and take a picture to take a look later. Then when it’s time to find that picture, you’ll...
Today To-Do takes a Zen-like approach to task management and has been designed with simplicity and ease of use in mind. With just the right amount of clever features to keep you organised and happy.
* Let Today To-Do remind you of important tasks with alarms via local notifications
-- App Store Exclusive --
Matrix is a simple and easy task manager that you will actually use. Quit getting overwhelmed with all the bells and whistles that other to-do list applications offer. See what needs to be done and when it's due, all in a single glimpse. Create tasks to...
Drag and drop list organization that gives you a visual overview of your tasks and projects.
Create as many lists as you need. Organize projects, tasks, and ideas. Drag cards from one list to another; move lists around. Simple and visual.
**** 4.6/5 stars on the App Store (see reviews for...
Currently featured in O, The Oprah Magazine as a helpful way to organize your life. The magazine states, "It has a simple, no frills layout... so you can immediately see what needs to get done first."
Jamie’s To Do is not only visually beautiful; it’s simple to use and the features...
Raise the Bar is a Productivity, Goal Tracking, and ToDo List app.
Simply put: use bars to track things.
Visually observing progress helps us to feel invested in completing our goals. The short and long term interaction with these goals can help build and maintain focus as well as increase development of...
FocusTask – visual priority management concept, mindset, tool and app that helps you prioritize your tasks and keep focused on the most important ones. Focus control your daily agendas, things to do. Visually bubble up your priorities and most important to-do’s. Flow smooth between your professional/personal everyday tasks, busies and...
* FREE for a limited time only! *
The revolutionary to-do app that uses simple icons as visual Cues to remind you of your important tasks!
To remember your task, simply choose one of the beautifully crafted built-in Cues as a visual reminder.
• Tap the camera icon to create your own custom...
That thing you just did - nice job! Crossing it off your to-do list always feels good but we're going to make it much better. Let's take that pesky task, rig it with half a tonne of TNT and blow it sky high with an earth shattering explosion!
Done and Done...
NO.TIfy.ME for Women is designed for those people who are looking a full-featured app to manage daily planning life better. It is a super simple 2do list, reminder and task manager application that helps you to get usual stuff on right time.
NO.TIfy.ME for Women is very intuitive and ergonomic design that coming out for everybody.
It helps you to create tasks, notes, notebook, checklist and use to get notified just in time for repeating activities. You will never miss any event from your life so we collaborate events, plan, schedule and notes in one place so that you do not need to spend extra money for other apps.
Key Features of NO.TIfy.ME for Women:
* Add, create todoist and schedule your tasks from iPhone or iPad
* Assign your alert by planner for your comfort in app use
* Easy to add a new task even while driving the car (not recommended)
* Set due dates and reminders to never forget or miss important plan of your life
* Snooze an alert for one hour or one day in inappropriate moments
Super & Easy Features of NO.TIfy.ME:
* Access your tasks even when you’re offline
* Set due dates and recurring dates for tasks
* View "This week’s tasks in your Notification Center
* View "Later this month’s tasks in your Notification Center
* View "This year and later’s tasks in your Notification Center
* Quickly create tasks with a single "PLUS" Add button
* Get notified about tasks and due dates through push notifications
Boost your productivity today - easily add tasks and create reminders.
Add tasks quickly; Schedule repeating tasks; Set Multiple reminder alerts.
NO.TIfy.ME provides simple but yet powerful interface for tasks management.
Be productive from anywhere, thanks to NO.TIfy.ME’s apps for your iPhone or iPad.
Use the extraordinary "SNOOZE" feature for 1 hour or 1 day if you`re too busy to do the remember task.
Set Due Dates and Reminders to ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts for example) ever again.
Never forget anything - tasks with deadline automatically become your priority, create repeated tasks with Snooze feature.
NO.TIfy.ME is free to download and use so just enjoy :)
NO.TIfy.ME is constantly improving! We update and extend our app almost every month.
Learn more about NO.TIfy.ME at http://NO.TIfy.ME
Get in touch with us by Facebook: NO.TIfy.ME.Application & Twitter: NO_TIfy_ME
Everyone always says “follow your dreams!”, but not everyone does it. Life interferes, bills pile up, and sometimes we have to do jobs we don’t want to do just to make it through the day. However, there are a number of ways to follow your dreams, to break the trend and to live the life you’ve always wanted.
Your dreams are the things that get you through even the worst days. If you are struggling, your dreams are the motive force to keep going. They are the reason why you wake up in the morning and try again. They are what makes your entire life worth living. Without our dreams, we are nothing.
With DreamCloud, you will never lose track of your dreams again. Don‘t get distracted by giant to do lists and focus on what really matters to you.
DreamCloud focuses on the purpose behind your dream. Visualize your dream with a powerful and representative image. Motivation is the driving force on your way to make your dreams come true. Add the necessary actions or next steps in a to do list and follow your dreams.
The most important features:
- Synchronize your dreams on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Set your dreams and goals with an image, due date, description note, motivation note, category and the to dos.
- Visualize your dreams on beautiful vision boards and check off your actions.
- Organize all your dreams in a dream library
- Manage your dreams in categories.
- Sort your dreams by due date, creation date and title.
- Use your dream library to gain clarity over what you wish to accomplish in your life and use the vision boards to boost your motivation and creativity to get things done.
- Set a passcode protection
-Choose from 14 different designs to visualize your dreams
- DreamCloud Wall: Choose from over 30 inspiration photos
- Set a visualization alert
- Add the iOS 8 Today Widget integration for all your starred to do's
For more information visit our Website: http://www.dreamcloudapp.com
Task cards is the easiest task management app for the iPad. It uses index cards to organize tasks on a desk top, and provides simple tools to manage them.
▸ Tasks can be shared across index cards.
▸ Due dates and recurring tasks.
▸ Sorting by due date, priority, or alphabetical.
▸ Quick access to overdue and today's tasks.
▸ Ability to see completed tasks on the back of a card.
▸ Emailing tasks.
▸ Pinch card to view all cards.
Some of the reviews
* "Simple enough to be useful"
* "I have never ever been more organized"
* "Outstanding. Best to-do list I've found"
* "I use it more than other more sophisticated apps I've purchased for the ease of the interface"
* "Brilliant in its simplicity"
* "Focuses on features, not frills"