Create and organize tasks. Just tap the plus icon to create a new task and select the appropriate section, which can be edited later if needed. You can then add notes, choose a due date, set a reminder, and add tags. Tasks can be rearranged on the matrix with a drag-and-drop action, marked complete by swiping right, or deleted by swiping left.
Explore different views. You can view all of your tasks in the matrix format with labels or without. You can also check out your to-dos in a list form, search for a particular one, or use filters to view by status or tag. Tasks can be marked as complete or deleted with the same swiping actions as in other views as well.
Check out reports. The reports within the app are flexible for viewing exactly what you need to see. You can see counts for the current and previous weeks, months, and year. The handy graph will show completed tasks during the time frame you choose and can be filtered by category or tag.
What is it about?
Focus Matrix provides a unique and useful method for task management. The app is easy to use, has a clean interface, and provides clear navigation and actions. So, if you are in the market for a new task list tool that helps you prioritize what is important and urgent, take this one for a spin.
For those who...
- Need help prioritizing tasks
- Want to try a unique to-do management method
Not for those who...
- Prefer their current method and app for task management
- Do not like to prioritize tasks by urgency or importance
Why we love it
Are you having trouble managing your tasks? Maybe you have a good to-do list app, but still have problems prioritizing and organizing that list. Focus Matrix is a new task management app that is based on the Eisenhower method. Using a matrix, you categorize your tasks based urgency and importance, helping you get things done.
Focus Matrix is FREE but there are more add-ons
Upgrade to Pro
App Store Description
Focus Matrix is a smart personal organizer based on the so-called Eisenhower box, a personal productivity strategy created by Dwight Eisenhower, the 34th President of the United States. The principle uses a special priority matrix that helps break your tasks into several groups depending on their urgency and importance, and work your way through your daily agenda in the most efficient way possible. This app will help you focus on what really matters, and get rid of the things that can be painlessly delegated to others or postponed indefinitely until you have time for them.
The key features:
- Two views: Matrix and List of Sections
- Move tasks between sections using drag-and-drop
- Maximize a section to get a closer look at its content
- Use the “Inbox” section for tasks which are needed to be sorted by quadrants
- Set “All day task” to plan tasks for the whole working day
- Sort tasks by title, due date or manually
- Assign due dates to tasks
- Set reminders to never miss an important deadline
- Tasks that are approaching their due dates are automatically carried over from the Not -Urgent category to the Urgent list with user notification
- Search and tags support
- Export to PDF or print the task list
- Task filtering by tags and statuses (completed/uncompleted)
- Configurable statistics and reports for completed tasks
- Password/Touch ID/Face ID protection
- Also available for Mac
Pro version features:
- Cross-device synchronization*
- Seamless integration with Calendar (synchronization of tasks, due and remind dates)
- Integration with Be Focused**: synchronization of tasks and their statuses, possibility to start a timer in Be Focused right from Focus Matrix
* Sync with Mac requires Focus Matrix for macOS, sold separately.
** Be Focused helps you get things done by breaking up individual tasks among discrete intervals. It’s available for Mac and iOS devices in App Store.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.