Run2 GPS Fitness Tracking For Runners gives detailed running stats – distance, route, speed, pace, and time. Track your fitness running route – how far, how fast and how many calories burned, before preparing your performance chart.
Track your runs, training workouts and other fitness activities with Run2 App using GPS on your iOS device.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Run2 now can access apple's Health app and display daily steps data every week. You can now convert your steps to workouts easily.
• Calculate highly accurate and real-time running, distance covered and calorie burned for fitness activity.
• GPS-based record calculations with customizable options for precise stats like route, speed, distance, calorie burn, and many more.
• Log your workout records by creating your personal profile and share it with Run2 community.
• Customizable dashboard available where you can display your training statistics like distance, speed, time, heart rate, elevation gain, pre & post-workout hydration, recommendations, and more.
• Allow you to create and post private or public running challenges.
• Check your weekly tracking logs.
• Allow you to listen to your favorite music track while running by automatically integrating your device’s music app.
• Create your training calendar or check your complete running calendar.
• Create your personal workout profile. You can get advanced statistics related to your workout on your profile.
• Track 10X10 Challenges from Elite to Noble with accuracy and reward winners with medals and certificates of appreciation.
“GO RUN” APP FEATURE
• Run2 App allows you to save your route, vital stats, and workout remarks. It also allows saving this information onto a Run2 exclusive “Run Recap” page that can be easily shared with the Run2 community and on all other social media channels.
RUN2 RUNNING ROUTE ON MAP
• Run2 running route saves your routine workout miles and automatically post them on a route around the world. This Run2 exclusive route is in real time and you can easily find yourself as Run2 charts your progress across America and around the world.
• There are other runners on the map who can be easily spotted by age, gender, pace, Following/Follower, challenges, and hometown. This exclusive Run2 map expresses the true essence of global runners’ community.
• Map milestones and medals that motivate and encourage users to workout.
JOIN RUN2 COMMUNITY
• Share your progress, workout records and fitness information on Run2’s global runners’ community where your friends and other active members could see your progress.
• There is a group sign up available for Running Clubs, Trainers, Gyms, Advertisers, Race Events, Magazines or any other group that wishes to be a part of this great community.
• Share your workout records and personal progress with friends and others via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, WhatsApp & through email.
Note: "Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
Run2 is a community – A global runners’ community where you can connect with your family, friends and other Run2 users. Create your personal profile, which will act as the nerve center of your Run2 experience.