Complete tool to manage team for professional and amateur coaches. Continuously improved based on your suggestions.
Five main app modules (selected with coaches’ assistance):
Easily add your players; importing them from Contacts or your Facebook friends list. Besides basic info such as name, photo, preffered foot or contact info, you can set player’s technical, mental or physical attributes and edit them when your player makes progress.
2. Matches (2 match modes)
- ”QUICK MATCH” (simple mode): enter match result and optionaly a few basic statistics (shoots on target, ball posession, cards etc.)
- ”MATCH MODE” (complex mode): set lineup, subs bench, tactic and log EACH match event: goals, assists, substitutions, cards, etc. (25 preset event types and the ability to extend the list and add your own events). You can also add match notes at the end to evaluate players
Like in the real world, Practice consists of drills. This app has a built-in drill liblary but you can also add own drills by hand or import them from our second app: ”Coach Tactical Board for Football.” Once you’re prepared to practice, you can enter ”Practice Mode,” to check attendance and begin practice. Here, you can evaluate each drill and add notes.
There are 3 ways to add drills:
- Quick: from ”Add Practice View,” type new drill name in the search box and press ”Add.” Later you can set dill details such as description, image, equipment or focus.
- Standard: go to the drills liblary from ”Practices View” and add your drill with all its info. Presing on drill image, you can import your drill from the aformentioned Tactic Board app.
- Tactic Board app: Open Tactic Board, prepare drill (or load from playbook) and press ”Export to Team Manager.”
Plan your next day or week using our schedule (which has calendar form). Here, you can add any event: match, practice or task. Moreover, you can set reminders to not miss any event. If you manage more than 1 team schedule; it will show you all events.
Top coaches must analyze team performance and progress. Remember, numbers don't lie. This module is split into 4 sections:
- Team: Analyze team performance (games won / lost, goals scored / lost, average ball posession, discipline and more). Stats can be sorted by competition or match host.
- Players: Detailed stats for each player, viewable from inside the chart and check which points are strong or week for each specific player. Stats can be sorted in competition.
- Ranks: Check who has the most goals scored, assists, or who has the higest average match notes. Almost 30 rankings that can be sorted by competition.
- Practices: Track attendance (who work), check average attendance and player evaluations (average for drills from Practice Mode).
Most of app features are completely free!
If you have questions or suggestions, feel free to contact us:
Email: [email protected]