TWTBOOTH = THE PHOTO WORLD OF TWITTER. If the picture was tweeted, you can find it with the TwtBooth app.
TwtBooth is a simple and convenient way to view photos posted on Twitter. No matter the photo service used to take the picture - including, but not limited to Twitter, Instagram, Twitpic, Lockerz, yFrog, img.ly, etc. - view the photo with TwtBooth.
There is no need in searching someone’s entire timeline in an attempt to find a picture. TwtBooth does that for you. TwtBooth not only allows you be able to see photos tweeted, but it also allows you to see who tweeted the photo, the date it was tweeted, and the tweet that was associated with the photo.
1. Sign in with your Twitter username/email and password.
2. The Home page will show you the latest photos that have been tweeted on your timeline.
NOTE: Each set of photos comes from most recent 200 tweets tweeted. By hitting “More Images”, it will show the next set of photos tweeted within thE next set of 200 tweets.
- Depending on your Internet connection, please allow 10-20 seconds for photo sets to upload
- If the person’s page does not have many photos, it may take a while for the photos to load.
WHAT TWTBOOTH OFFERS:
* HOME – be able to quickly see the latest photos that have been tweeted by the people you follow. The New page shows photos in sets of 200 tweets.
* PHOTO – be able to view all of your photos that you’ve tweeted without having to go through your entire timeline
* FOLLOWERS / FOLLOWING – want to see all the photos tweeted by a particular follower or someone who is following you? No problem!
* SEARCH – search for anyone on Twitter and view the photos they have tweeted. (Unless the person has a private profile and you are not following that particular person.)
- View photos posted on Twitter, whether the photos was posted via Twitpic, Lockerz, Instagram, Twitter, yFrog, etc.
- Reply to photos you are looking at. Just like you respond to someone’s tweet, TwtBooth allows you to tweet a response to a photo that you are viewing.
- Save an image to your photo library
- View all new photos on your timeline.
- Be able to view all of your photos, photos posted by your followers, and the people you are following
SHOULD I UPGRADE?
If you upgrade to TwtBooth Pro, you will get the following features:
1. Be able to save photos under Favorite. Instead of having to go back through someone’s pictures to find a particular picture you like, just save it under your Favorites.
2. Change the color theme!! 3 options: Blue Theme, Black Theme, or the Default (Gray) Theme
3. No ads. Just enjoy the app.