JotNot Fax is the easiest, most reliable, and fastest way to send and receive faxes. Save time and money with JotNot by skipping the fax store.
JotNot Fax comes with a built-in scanner, so you don't need to find a scanner or fax machine if you need to fax a paper document. Just scan in the document with your phone's camera, enter the fax number, and hit send.
The app lets you get your own fax number that you can use for sending and receiving faxes. Pick a number in the app, and we'll set it up with the phone company for you in just a few seconds -- no hassle, and no service calls by a technician.
Create a free JotNot account to sync faxes and credits across multiple devices and other platforms, including iOS, the Web, and more.
JotNot Fax will send you a push notification to let you know when you've received a fax, or when a fax that you've sent has finished.
Other benefits include:
- Send faxes from your iPhone and monitor incoming faxes while out of the office
- Built-in, free cover pages give a polished first impression
- Stay organized and keep track of your faxes
- Get a proof of transmission for each successfully sent fax
- Fax any document (from email attachments, the cloud, or other apps)
- Supports all common file types, including PDF, docx, and images.
Fax Pricing: JotNot Fax charges a subscription for sending and receiving. There is also a pay-as-you-go option for sending only with credits. All purchases in the app are charged to the credit card or other payment method in your App Store account.
1. Sending and receiving with a subscription: We offer three subscription plan options. Each one comes with your choice of a fax number.
- Standard plan: includes 100 pages of sending and receiving each month
- Premium plan: includes 300 pages of sending and receiving each month
- Business plan: includes 1,000 pages of sending and receiving each month
Each plan can be purchased on either a monthly or annual basis, with a discount for annual plans. Subscriptions auto-renew unless you cancel more than 24 hours before the renewal date. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
If you use more than the number of pages in a given month, you can add extra pages to that month by buying credits. Credits can be converted to pages at a rate of 5 pages per credit.
2. Sending with credits: Without a subscription, sending a fax costs 1 credit for every 5 pages. For example:
- a fax with 1-5 pages costs 1 credit
- a fax with 6-10 pages costs 2 credits
- a fax with 11-16 pages costs 3 credits, and so on
The fax cover page is free -- it does not count towards the page count for the purposes of calculating the credits needed for a fax.
You can purchase credits in packs within the app. We offer packs of 3, 10, 20, and 100 credits; larger packs offer cheaper pricing per credit. See the app for local pricing.
JotNot Fax supports sending faxes to these countries and regions:
United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, Mexico, Japan, Italy, Australia, American Samoa, Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Greece, Guam, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Pakistan, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, U.S. Virgin Islands, Venezuela, Vietnam.
JotNot Fax supports getting a phone number in the United States and Canada.
If you have any issues or suggestions please email us at [email protected] (you can do it from within the app) and we will get back to you shortly.