2GIS provides 3D-maps of 180+ cities, contacts of 1.5 million companies, car routing and public transport routes and and more! 2GIS is a complete and up-to-date directory of organizations with detailed cities’ maps. 2GIS provides verified information only.
The app can operate offline even without mobile data plan!
75 major metro areas available for download:
UAE (Dubai), Cyprus (Lefkosia, Lemesos), Czech Republic (Prague), Chile (Santiago), Moscow, St. Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Abakan, Arkhangelsk, Astrakhan, Barnaul, Belgorod, Biysk, Blagoveshchensk, Bratsk, Bryansk, Cheboksary, Chelyabinsk, Chita, Gorno-Altaisk, Irkutsk, Ivanovo, Izhevsk, Kaliningrad, Kaluga, Kazan, Kemerovo, Khabarovsk, Kirov, Kostroma, Krasnodar, Krasnoyarsk, Kurgan, Kursk, Lipetsk, Magnitogorsk, Makhachkala, Naberezhnye Chelny, Nizhnevartovsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Tagil, Novokuznetsk, Omsk, Orenburg, Penza, Perm, Prague, Rostov-on-Don, Ryazan, Samara, Saratov, Smolensk, Sochi, Stary Oskol, Stavropol, Sterlitamak, Surgut, Syktyvkar, Tolyatti, Tomsk, Tula, Tver, Tyumen, Ufa, Ulan-Ude, Ulyanovsk, Uralsk, Veliky Novgorod, Vladimir, Vladivostok, Volgograd, Vologda, Voronezh, Yakutsk, Yaroslavl, Yekaterinburg, Yoshkar Ola, Almaty, Astana, Bishkek, Dnepropetrovsk, Karaganda, Kiev, Odessa and Uralsk.
- Verified information on over 1.5 million organizations (including public institutions such as hospitals, schools, police stations, and etc.):
- Addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, websites, working hours and payment methods;
- Detailed 3D maps with such attributions as – buildings’ amount of floors, driveways, kiosks and fences;
- Car routing and searching for public transportation routes with transfers and pedestrian crossings.
2GIS allows you to:
- Find the location of the company you are looking for, find out its phone number and make a call;
- Find a desired location on the map of the city: a building (using its address), a public transport station or just a well-known object;
- Tap on any building on the map and find out its address, amount of floors and organizations that reside there;
- Find all companies in a specific business area, view them on the map, and filter out the ones that are open at a convenient time or right now;
- Find how to get to your destination by car or by public transport;
-Identify your location and find out what is close to you.
Once 2GIS is installed, select the city you need to download the data. The application does not require Internet connection to operate with the directories and maps. Afterwards you can receive the most up-to-date information every month with just one tap using the built-in automatic update system.
Business listings are verified by 2GIS’s own call-center and ‘field teams’, who update the databases on a monthly basis. 2GIS maps are created by professional cartographers based on up-to-date satellite images and with regular on-site verification.