Scout Finance lets you access deep data on your favorite stocks in real time from anywhere. The best app for professional-grade stock tracking, news, and financial data.
Keep your finger on the pulse of the stock market as you track and analyze financial data, get estimates, listen to earnings calls, read transcripts and presentations, analyze news, and much more for thousands of companies.
There's no catch and no hidden fees. Get to know us & see why CNBC anchor Guy Adami calls Scout Finance "second to none"!
* Read +4 million transcripts, SEC filings, investor presentations, & earnings releases
* Listen to full earnings call audio for +4000 companies
* Import tickers from your existing broker account
* Alerts when important docs are released for companies your care about
* Access proprietary year-over-year earnings reports and other analytics
* Read hedge fund newsletters and finance blogs in a single place
* Analyze key ratios for companies over time (P/E, EV/EBITDA, div yield, etc.)
* Consensus financial estimates for EPS, Revenue, and other data points
* Access full financial statements
* Create beautiful stock charts with technical indicators
WHAT USERS ARE SAYING
- "The best investing app I've ever used."
- “Amazing app. I love being able to easily read documents and access company financials on my iPhone and iPad.”
- “I’ve tried over a dozen stock apps. Scout is by far the best stock tracking and stock research app out there!”
- “Built for professionals. Can't believe what a value it is.”
* New Scout users get a 7-day trial period with unlimited access to companies, documents, and audios.
* After trial period, you get limited access to content under our free plan.
* You can subscribe to our Premium plan for unlimited access to companies, documents, audios and news for $19.99/month.
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
* You can manage your subscriptions, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
* No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
* Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited if you purchases a subscription.
Please email us with any suggestions or questions: [email protected]
Scout Finance | The Next Generation of Investing