HEALTH IS PHYSICAL, MENTAL, EMOTIONAL, and sometimes SOCIAL.
Focusing on all four reveals true potential!
Ate Food Journal promotes mindfulness, positive self-talk, and is easy-to-use.
Only 3 taps to log a meal. Try it today!
Ate Food Journal is not about crash diets or restrictive living by calorie counting. It’s about building a sustainable and healthy lifestyle. A better version of one’s self, one small habit at a time. One that is easily maintained and enjoyed in the long run.
Ate increases intuitiveness to help you find food freedom!
Ate makes it easy to:
- Quickly capture meals using photos.
- Reflect on and record the reason for eating.
- Quickly glance at the most recent meal, using Widgets.
- Build sustainable healthy behaviors for lasting change.
- Experiment with new habits, to see what works best.
- Look back on previous eating experiments, to see how it felt.
- Automatically track fasting (IF 16/8).
- Share the journey with friends or a coach.
- Share the day on Social media, if desired.
- Export stats and entries for the past 7-days as a beautiful PDF.
- Share Timeline/Profile via the web (read-only).
- Customize Q&As under meal details for more personalized tracking.
- Use giant Emojis to answer self-written questions for easy selection and fun.
Ate also enables logging and reflecting on other areas of life:
- Record Beverages (Water, etc.), Movement, Emotions, and daily Notes.
- Log Measurements (Body Weight, Blood Pressure, Blood Sugar Levels, or Cholesterol)
- Sync it with Apple Health (Water, Movement, and Measurements)
Mindless eating is a thing of the past with Ate!
Start food journaling today with the #1 Mindful Photo Food Journal — Ate!
Ate is a subscription based app with a 7-day FREE trial. See subscription details below.
So why we built Ate?
With all the distractions and stress in our lives, it's easy to eat mindlessly. Often it’s hard to remember what and why we ate.
Mindless eating has an impact on health — physical, mental, and emotional.
Diets and other quick fixes don’t work in the long run. Sometimes they even cause more stress and frustration.
Ate was built with this in mind. It’s a judgement-free mindful diary that is thoughtfully designed to help increase self-awareness of eating habits, behaviors, and feelings.
Ate is an easy to use food journal built around positive reinforcement. It fits easily into life and is a joy to use. Ate reveals existing healthy behaviors and shows how to turn them into healthy habits. Ate also provides guidance on how to turn unhealthy habits into healthy ones.
Ate worked with health professionals around the world and built this app on journaling techniques that have been proven over decades.
Ate does not run ads.
Ate does not share personal data with others, ever.
Ate respects privacy, as a top priority.
Ate is a subscription app that comes with a 7-day FREE trial.
Sign up for monthly or yearly auto-renewing plans which will start at the end of the FREE trial period. The subscription gives you full, unlimited access to the app- no hidden fees, gated features, or ads. It enables Ate to continuously provide new features and updates, while maintaining a private and secure environment for you to journal in.
Subscription processing is handled by Apple. Your credit card will be charged through your Apple App Store account when you confirm your purchase. Subscription renews automatically at the same price unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription term. You can manage subscriptions in Account Settings in the Apple App Store after purchase. Refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the subscription term.