Apple has just released iOS and iPadOS 13.2.2. You can update an iPhone or iPad by going to Settings > General > Software Update.
Here are the complete release notes:
iOS 13.2.2 includes bug fixes and improvements for your iPhone. This update:
– Fixes an issue that could cause apps to quit unexpectedly when running in the background
– Resolves an issue where iPhone may temporarily lose cellular service after a call
– Addresses an issue where cellular data may temporarily not be available
– Fixes an issue that caused replies to S/MIME encrypted email messages between Exchange accounts to be unreadable
– Addresses an issue where using Kerberos single sign-on service in Safari may present an authentication prompt
– Resolves an issue where charging may be interrupted on YubiKey Lightning-powered accessories
The iPad update offers the same bug fixes and improvements with the exception of the cellular issue.