Apple has released minor software updates to the general public – iOS 14.7, watchOS 7.6, and tvOS 14.7.
The latest version of iOS features support for the recently announced MagSafe Battery Pack and more. You can download the software by heading to Settings > General > Software Update.
Here are the complete release notes for iOS 14.7:
iOS 14.7 includes the following improvements and bug fixes for your iPhone:
– MagSafe Battery Pack support for iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max
– Apple Card Family adds the option to combine credit limits and share one co-owned account with an existing Apple Card user
– Home app adds the ability to manage timers on HomePod
– Air quality information is now available in Weather and Maps for Canada, France, Italy, Netherlands, South Korea, and Spain
– Podcasts library allows you to choose to see all shows or only followed shows
– Share playlist menu option missing in Apple Music
– Dolby Atmos and Apple Music lossless audio playback may unexpectedly stop
– Battery service message that may have disappeared after reboot on some iPhone 11 models is restored
– Braille displays could show invalid information while composing Mail messages
watchOS 7.6 brings the ECG app and irregular heart rate notifications to a number of new regions.
To download the new software, you can head to General > Software Update on an Apple Watch.
Your watch needs to have more than 50 percent power and connected to a charger. Like most Apple Watch updates, it could take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour to complete, so be patient.
For anyone with a fourth-generation Apple TV or any model of Apple TV 4K, you can download tvOS 14.7 now by heading to System > Software Update. Apple didn’t mention any new features with the update, so it more than likely offers under-the-hood improvements.
Interestingly, there’s no sign of iPadOS 14.7 yet.