Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd’s Harman has announced an array of new products and innovations for 2018. The new product announcements were made today, Jan. 9, at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The new products include those branded Harman, JBL, and AKG:
Connected Home / Voice Assistant Speakers
- Harman Kardon Delivers Beautiful, Transportable Sound with Amazon Alexa in the Allure Portable Digital Assistant Speaker – Combining intelligent voice control, iconic design and complete portability, the new Amazon Alexa voice-activated speaker complements any home setting.
- JBL® Announces LINK View, A Smart Display Speaker with The Google Assistant – The first smart speaker to incorporate the Google Assistant with a visual display; the JBL LINK View takes the listening experience a step further by incorporating an 8” high-definition display with a touch screen and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
- JBL® Announces Everest™ Headphones Optimized for the Google Assistant – the new JBL Everest 710GA, 310GA and 110GA offer around-ear, on-ear and in-ear premium wireless JBL Pro Audio Sound with built-in Google Assistant to connect users on the go.
- AKG® Expands High Resolution N-Series with Marquee N5005 Headphone – New addition to the Studio on-the-go Series is a high-end, in-ear headphone with four exchangeable sound filters to enable customized sound.
- RUN, SPRINT, JUMP, DIVE: JBL® Introduces Endurance Headphones for Every Sport – A new line of four sport headphones – Endurance RUN, SPRINT, JUMP and DIVE – each designed with a unique set of features tailored to athletes’ preferred sport activities.
- Top Performing Sport Headphones Just Got Better – JBL® Delivers New Reflect Line-Up – Latest line of wireless headphones combines includes two updated headphones, the Reflect Mini 2 and the Reflect Contour 2, combining style, performance and all-day versatility whether on-the-go or at the gym.
JBL LINK View
Portable Bluetooth Speakers
- Clip and Play Music with the Reimagined JBL® Clip 3 Bluetooth Speaker – JBL Clip 3 speaker features bigger sound, a rugged, waterproof design and a vibrant fresh look.
- The JBL® Xtreme 2 Makes Waves with its Powerful Audio Performance and Durable, Fully Waterproof Design – Next-generation portable speaker features a new purpose-built, rugged design and enhanced sound quality, larger bass, and up to 15 hours of playtime.
- Music Made to Move, the New JBL® GO 2 is Fully Waterproof and Highly Portable – Next generation of the fan-favorite JBL GO portable speaker has enhanced sound and a new, fully waterproof design
We’ll be taking a look at many of these new products in coming months. Until then, see these Harman-related reviews: