The Black Eyed Peas’ will.i.am has introduced a new set of earbuds alongside Kendall Jenner, and Naomi Campbell. The i.am+Buttons are available at Apple, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales, Browns, Maxfield, Colette, Equinox, FarFetch, and Shopspring.
Priced at $229.95, the vinyl records-inspired earbuds include machined metal and a woven fabric cord. They are available in black/gold, space gray, rose gold, and white. The wireless i.am+Buttons last for six hours between charges.
- Superior surround sound and deep bass with the freedom of wireless wear
- Apple essential color palette designed to be the ultimate accessory to your connected lifestyle
- Magnetic discs clasp around your neck to keep earphones “always on” when you’re on the go
- Built-in mic for taking phone calls or talking to Siri
- Supports Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR
- Includes Limited Edition Lifestyle Publication designed and edited by will.i.am
These are definitely designer earbuds, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. How they sound remains to be seen.
Where are my AirPods, Apple?