One of the best professional illustrator apps on the Mac - Affinity Designer - has made its way to the iPad.
Fully compatible with the Apple Pencil, the app is sensitive to pressure, tilt, and angle. Thanks to iCloud integration, you can easily switch between the Mac and iPad version.
Here are a some of the other features of the app:
• Panning and zooming is always live at 120fps.
• Live gradients, transforms, effects and adjustments.
• Live pixel and retina view of vector artwork, wireframe view, split screen mode.
• Seamless switching between tools and editing modes for frustration-free design.
Perfect color and output
• Professional CMYK, LAB, RGB and Grayscale color models.
• Full 16-bit per channel editing.
• End-to-end ICC color management.
• Advanced Lanczos 3 image resampling plus Bicubic, Bilinear and Nearest Neighbor methods.
Affinity Designer is available to download on the App Store now. It supports the iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, and iPad from early 2017 onwards. Other tablet models aren’t supported
And for a limited time, the app can be downloaded for $13.99, a full 30 percent off its usual price.
If you’re looking for a vector illustration app for your iPad, Affinity Designer should definitely be your first stop.
If you’re looking for a vector illustration app for your iPad, Affinity Designer should definitely be your first stop. Just like developer Serif’s Affinity Photo, the new app seems to bring a true professional grade working experience to the tablet.