If you are a current Screenshot++ user or are interested in trying out the app, then you will be happy about the recent update bringing new and improved features. With fresh ways to search, improved voiceover and accessibility, and bulk screen shot sharing, organizing, tagging, and syncing your screen shots has never been easier.
Search by device
Along with a redesigned search for your Photo Library and Archives, you can also look for screen shots by device type. Just tap the search icon at the top and then check or uncheck the devices in the list.
Check your dashboard
The Dashboard provides a nice display of your counts. You can see how much disk space you saved by deleting photos. View your Photo Library Stats which are organized by device type. You can also check your Archive folder counts.
Here are a few other enhancements included in the update:
- The search feature supports keyboard shortcuts.
- You can share up to five screen shots at once.
- Adding a tag can be done with pop-over.
- Adding screen shots to the Archive can be done with peek-and-pop (supported devices).
- Improvements were made to performance, voice-over, accessibility, and various bugs were squashed.
Screenshot++ is an -easy-to-use and robust tool for organizing your screen shots. So, if you currently use the app, be sure to download the update released recently. And, if you are new to the tool, you can check it out on the App Store. It is designed for iPhone and iPad and costs $3.99.