T-Mobile has introduced new AppleCare services for its Premium Device Protection Plan customers. The new service is being offered at no additional cost.
Both T-Mobile’s Premium Device Protection and JUMP! with Premium Device Protection plans will now include AppleCare Services for eligible Un-carrier customers who recently purchased a new iPhone or iPad. The program, which sounds a lot like the AppleCare+ plan offered by the iPhone maker, includes the following:
- 24/7 priority access to AppleCare’s award-winning technical support via chat or phone
- Low service fees such as $29 for iPhone screen damage
- $0 for battery service
- Apple-certified repair or replacement at Apple Stores and Apple Authorized Service Providers
- Hardware service with genuine Apple parts
- Software support for iOS, iCloud, and Apple-branded iOS apps
- Hardware repairs and service backed by Apple
It’s been a busy few days for the No. 3 carrier in the United States.
On Friday, the company unveiled two new services, Scam Block and Scam ID. Both have been designed to help protect subscribers from the ever-growing amount of scam telemarketing calls.