Astragon Entertainment will have you reaching new heights in the upcoming Take Off – The Flight Simulator game. Scheduled to be released in April, you will join intense rescue missions, build up your very own airline, and explore amazing destinations around the world.
- 18 international airports including Paris, France and London, England
- Free flight mode around the beautiful Hawaiian Islands
- Buy new planes to build your own airline
- Complete rescue, transport, and sightseeing missions
- Preform emergency landings
- Customize airplanes with skins and upgrades
Here is a preview of Take Off – The Flight Simulator. Just click here if you cannot view the video:
This new adventure looks to be a fun and exciting one. With realistic planes and cockpits, gorgeous 3-D graphics, and the goal of earning advanced pilot licenses along the way, this simulation game may just soar in popularity.
Be sure to check back with AppAdvice for updates on the release of Take Off – The Flight Simulator in April. And for games that you can play right now, check out Shoot the right arcs and don’t miss in Tint Pop, Solve puzzles and rescue cute bunnies in King Rabbit, or Fly out of the water and into the sky in Jelly Fish Bubble.