Stream hundreds of videos offering usable spiritual tools you desire, to more easily navigate your world. New Thought Channel offers a spiritual adventure, open to all paths, coming from a base of New Thought principles and ideas.
Whether your interest is Unity, Science of Mind, Divine Science, A Course in Miracles, Spiritual Living, Progressive Christianity, Kabbalah, Buddhism, or a mix of these and other "spiritual but not religious" paths, you'll find content to inspire, empower and enhance your life. NTC-TV is designed to quench your thirst if you're exploring your spirituality.
New Thought Channel brings you top thinkers, speakers, musicians and more, through talks from churches, spiritual centers and independent organizations, plus interviews, concerts, and other non-fiction programming. Living legends such as Michael Bernard Beckwith, Howard Caesar and Carol Howe can be found alongside vibrant contemporary voices such as Temple Hayes, Mitch Horowitz, Greg Stamper, Simran Singh and Roger Teel.
We are dedicated to finding, creating and delivering inspirational, practical and empowering video programming.
New Thought Subscription Details:
With your subscription, enjoy unlimited streaming all our content.
New videos are published almost daily. Ad free, member supported.
If you subscribe via iTunes: Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of your selected plan above.
Monthly Subscription Pricing:
US 3.99 USD
Annual Subscription Pricing:
US 39.99 USD All other countries priced in USD equivalent.
Apple Subscription Terms:
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
If you haven’t subscribed through iTunes, you can manage your subscription directly through New Thought Channel’s website.
Newthought Terms & Conditions: