Virry is a fun and educational wildlife experience that uses live stream cameras across the world and now 360/VR to allow children as close to a real safari as you can get without actually being there. Virry immerses kids in the lives of wild animals, encouraging discovery, empathy, and problem solving. It is a unique way to let kids aged 3 and up virtually interact with real animals, feeding, playing and caring for them in their natural habitats. All the while helping them to better understand nature, conservation and the world around them.
Imagine preparing a surprise for real orangutans and giving it to them with a simple shake of the iPad or iPhone. Kids can dance with flamingos, make a baby rhino run, quench the thirst of parched giraffes, or amuse mischievous meerkats. After observing the animals, players can record their discoveries in a digital diary to look at again and again. They can also share screenshots with their friends through their favorite messenger.
"I spent all morning on VIRRY with my two boys. We fed a lion and watched a rhino live, all from our living room sofa! It's a safe, educational, and utterly compelling way to learn about the animals we love. Get on it, it's brilliant!"
Dominic West, Actor
"VIRRY is a great kids' app to explore before going to a zoo or animal park. It will be adored by kids who love animals. By enabling players to virtually interact with and care for the animals, children learn nurturing skills as well as interesting facts about the animals".
techwithkids.com, Best Pick Up App
- 27 playful experiences with real animals: orangutans, flamingos, lions, giraffes, baby rhino and meerkats.
- 12 live cameras with stream from prestigious wildlife parks around the world.
- 360/ VR experiences bringing African animals – zebras, elephants and the cutest baby rhino – to both adults and children!
- More than 60 highlights of the live camera feeds. A new video is released every day!
- Observation diary to record your discoveries.
- 'More videos' section with a collection of super hero animal stories.
- ‘Fun Facts’ section reveals awesome facts about animals.
- Winner of British Academy Children's Awards (BAFTA), Interactive - Original
- Webby Awards People's Choice, Best App for Kids and Family
- Lovie Awards People's Choice, Best App for Kids and Family
- 5 stars rating in Educational AppStore
- Best Pick Up App, techwithkids.com
The VIRRY app has content from the Durrell Wildlife Conservancy, Jersey, UK and Al Ain Wildlife Park, UAE. Additional content from the LEWA Wildlife Conservancy, Kenya will be coming soon.
All wildlife partners have strong animal welfare ethics and a serious interest in conservation projects.
VIRRY is available for iPhone, iPad and Apple TV by universal subscription – pay once and enjoy it on all devices. To play VIRRY on Apple TV please install the free VIRRY Controller app.
Subscriptions allow for full access of all the content within the app: 360/ VR videos, live footage streamed from our cameras, interactive games, animal videos, animal profiles, and an observation diary.
Monthly subscription: $ 2.99
6 months: $ 9.99
Annual subscription: $ 19.99
VIRRY's subscription is universal and works on iPad, iPhone and Apple TV. Pay once - play everywhere.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user.
Virry supports charities and foundations for children with special needs, granting them free and unlimited access to all Virry animal content. Just drop us an email at [email protected]
Should you have any question or inquires, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]