For Sunrise, the most noticeable change is, of course, its new interface, which has been designed for iOS 7. “At Sunrise, we believe in simplicity and great design,” notes the app’s developer, “and we think that we’ve been able to focus the app on what matters the most to you: your calendar.”
But perhaps more important from a practical standpoint is the addition of iCloud integration in Sunrise. As a result, the app is no longer limited to Google Calendars only.
As for Horizon Calendar, it has also just been updated with a new iOS 7-inspired design.
Apparently, it has also been updated with a tutorial that you can’t get past through unless you tap a button at the top right. The thing is, this button is invisible, a buggy condition for which a fix has been submitted.
Finally, in the case of Cal by Any.DO, it has been designed from the outset to match the look and feel of iOS 7. But its latest update nevertheless improves the app’s support for the new version of iOS. In addition, the new update brings the following enhancements:
- Need a ride for your next meeting? – Call an Uber with one click on Cal (available on supported locations)
- Navigate your way – Choose your navigation service and navigate your own way
- Celebrating your friend’s birthday? – Show your love with an amazingly awesome birthday gift
- Confirmation email – Make sure everyone are coming and will make it on time (beta)
- Don’t zone out – Timezone support has improved significantly
- Bug fixes – We squashed TONS of known bugs.
The new versions of Sunrise Calendar, Horizon Calendar, and Cal are available now in the App Store for free. Sunrise Calendar is compatible with iOS 7.0 or later, while both Horizon Calendar and Cal are compatible with iOS 6.0 or later.
For more information on these apps, check out Start The Day With Sunrise Calendar, A Sleek App For Your Google Calendars, New Sunrise Calendar Update Emerges With Foursquare And Google Maps Integration, Get Your Schedule And Weather In One App With Horizon Calendar, Horizon Calendar 2.0 Brings Natural Language Input And Other Major Improvements, Any.DO Brings Your Life Into Your Calendar With Cal, and You’re Invited To Check Out The First Update To Cal By Any.DO.