The city of Antropolis is under attack … from underground. Fortunately, the Hero Factory is on hand to defeat the “Invasion from Below.”
That’s the promising premise of the action-adventure game Lego Hero Factory Invasion From Below, which has just been released on iOS. In the game, as we noted in a previous article, you play as the champions of the legendary Hero Factory. As such, you have to create powerful Battle Machines and carry out underground attacks against the city’s subterranean invaders.
Lego Hero Factory Invasion From Below lets you:
- Defeat five gigantic beasts and their jumper swarms through nine city busting levels
- Experience the story with action packed video content
- Complete epic missions to upgrade over 45 levels of abilities and special moves
- Build your Battle Machine and Power Up in a unique double scale environment
- Pick your fight and match up in Battle Mode with 75 badges to collect and complete
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 4.3 or later, Lego Hero Factory Invasion From Below is available now in the App Store for free, with in-app purchases offered for “Hero Points” in-game currency.
Lego Hero Factory Invasion From Below is developed by Amuzo Games in partnership with The Lego Group. Actually, it’s already the second Lego Hero Factory game from Amuzo. The first was Lego Hero Factory Brain Attack, which was released in January last year.
For more recent Lego-branded iOS game news, see also: LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga Update Offers Expanded Retina Device Support And More, McDonald’s Gives You McPlay Power For More Fun With ‘The Lego Movie’ Happy Meal, and Use The Force To Blast Enemies To Smithereens In Lego Star Wars: Microfighters.