January 30, 2014
May the Force be with you as you engage in mini-battles set in hyperdrive in Lego Star Wars: Microfighters, which has just been released by Warner Bros. on iOS. Based on the new Lego toy range of the same name, Lego Star Wars: Microfighters lets you pilot up to six iconic Lego Star Wars ships to destroy enemies in an out-of-this-world war of epic proportions. Lego Star Wars: Microfighters has the following features:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 6.0 or later, Lego Star Wars: Microfighters is available now in the App Store for $0.99. For more Lego Star Wars action on iOS, make sure to check out Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, also from Warner Bros., and Lego Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles, from The Lego Group. And for other "Star Wars"-branded iOS games, see also: Disney Set To Launch Star Wars: Assault Team Combat Game On iOS This Spring, Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic Goes Half-Price As It Goes Universal For iPhone, and The Final Battle Is Here For Angry Birds Star Wars. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Fly for the Rebellion or turn to the dark side and play as the Empire.
- 18 levels of action spread over four planets – Endor, Yavin, Hoth and Geonosis.
- Pilot six iconic Star Wars Microfighters: TIE fighter, X-wing, Star Destroyer, Droid ATT, Millennium Falcon (the fastest ship in the galaxy!) and Clone Tank.
- Collect studs to spend on equipment, super weapons, and upgrades for your Microfighter.
- Over 35 types of enemies to blast.
- Eight level Bosses to defeat.
- Destructible terrain.
LEGO® Star Wars™: Microfighters
LEGO® Star Wars™: The Complete Saga
LEGO® STAR WARS™ THE YODA CHRONICLES
The LEGO Group