Do you often need to work with PDF documents on the go
Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF
The Adobe Acrobat Reader app lets you read, scan, and mark up PDFs. Import existing documents from Google Drive, iCloud, or Dropbox or scan with your device camera.
A PDF viewer at heart. As you would expect, Adobe Acrobat Reader can display the heck out of a PDF. You can also add highlights, notes, comments, and other annotations easily with a few taps. This app brings the full power of Adobe Acrobat Reader to your iPad.
Advanced Acrobat features. If you're an Adobe Creative Cloud subscriber, just sign in with your account to unlock advanced features in the app. Like Adobe Acrobat DC on the desktop, you can edit PDF text and format, rearrange pages, create PDFs from other filetypes, fill and sign documents, and more. The best part is that you can keep your recent files in sync with your desktop through Adobe Document Cloud.
What is it about?
With the Adobe Acrobat Reader app, you can read, annotate, scan, and send PDF documents. Open existing files and mark them up with highlighting, underlining, and drawing tools. You can also add comments, use your Apple Pencil, and scan multiple document pages into one PDF. The app is easy-to-use and offers even more features via in-app purchase.
Why we love it
To read, scan, and annotate PDFs quickly and easily, check out the Adobe Acrobat Reader app.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is FREE but there are more add-ons
Adobe PDF Pack
Adobe Acrobat Pro
Adobe PDF Pack
App Store Description
Do you often need to work with PDF documents on the go? Get the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app, the world’s most trusted PDF viewer with more than 635 million installs. Store your files online and read documents anywhere. You can also view, share, annotate, and add signatures or comments to documents—all in one app without any ads.
With a premium subscription, you can also edit text and images in PDFs, convert and create new PDFs, combine and organize PDFs, and more. Experience all the features of Acrobat Reader for yourself with a free 7-day trial.
VIEW & PRINT ANY PDF
• Open and view PDFs
• Choose Single Page or Continuous Scroll mode
• Help save your battery in dark mode
• Print documents directly from your devices
USE LIQUID MODE FOR OPTIMAL PDF VIEWING
• Get the best PDF reading experience with Liquid Mode
• Adjust font size, spacing, and more in Liquid Mode
• Content in your PDF document readjusts to fit your screen
• Use the Liquid Mode outline for quick navigation
• Use Search to instantly find text in your documents
SHARE PDFs & COLLABORATE
• Share files for commenting or viewing
• Collect comments from multiple people in one file online
• Speed up document reviews by responding to comments from others
• Receive activity notifications for files you’ve shared
• Add notes and comments to PDFs, including personalized sticky notes and highlights
• Write directly on PDFs by adding text or drawings
• Share files with others and collect all their comments in one place
FILL OUT & SIGN FORMS
• Easily fill out PDF forms with the form filler feature
• Add your signature to important documents using your finger or a stylus
STORE & MANAGE FILES
• Sign in to your free account to store and access files across devices
• Access all your files in one place by linking online storage accounts like Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, or Google Drive
• Star files to quickly open your most important or favorite documents
CONNECT TO GOOGLE DRIVE
• Connect your Google Drive account to easily access PDFs and other files
• View, share, and star Google Drive files
• Create, edit, combine, compress, and export Google Drive files with a subscription
WORK WITH SCANNED DOCUMENTS
• Access the scanned PDFs that you’ve created using the free Adobe Scan app
• Open your scans in Acrobat Reader to fill, sign, comment, and share
Subscribe to access even more Adobe PDF power.
• With a premium subscription, edit all text and images directly in your PDF (mobile only)
• Fix typos or add paragraphs with the PDF editor feature
• Easily add, delete, or rotate any image
• Turn scanned documents into editable PDFs and make scanned text editable through OCR
MERGE & ORGANIZE PDFs
• Combine multiple files into one PDF
• Split a PDF into multiple files
• Insert, extract, delete, rotate, crop, and reorder pages in your PDF file
CREATE, CONVERT & EXPORT PDFs
• Easily create a PDF out of almost any file type—including Microsoft files, Google documents, and images
• Export and convert PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or image files
COMPRESS & SECURE PDFs
• Compress PDF files to reduce the file size for easy saving and sharing
• Protect PDF documents by adding unique passwords
The Acrobat Reader mobile app is designed to work with customers who have Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) enabled.
Terms & Conditions:
Do not sell or share my personal information: www.adobe.com/go/ca-rights-linkfree
Adobe Acrobat Reader fits your entire office into your pocket. View, annotate, fill, sign, and share PDFs with ease. Working with PDF documents has never been so simple.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to email@example.com and your information will be removed.