What is it about?
Animation Pro is an all-inclusive animation tool for iPad. You can create complex figures with built-in options along with scaling, blurring, distorting, and highlighting. Use the Shadow Wizard for realistic shadows, include audio with a variety of possibilities, share, export, and create something amazing.
Why we love it
If you are in the market for an iPad animation app with tons of features and options, Animation Pro is it.
App Store Description
Supported Devices: iPad Mini 2 (or newer), iPad 3 (or newer), iPad Pro, Apple Pencil
Animation Pro brings desktop-class frame-by-frame animation to iPad. Specifically designed for intermediate to expert level animators, Animation Pro includes a long list of professional tools, such as automatic lip-synching, cloning (for automated shadows and reflections), motion-blur and camera depth-of-field to produce stunning studio quality animations.
- Produce professional cut-out-style (aka puppet), stick-figure or stop-motion animations
- Add background images from your photo library or shoot them from within Animation Pro
- Add videos as background images
- Add figures, images, text, audio and clones to your animations
- Manage all of your assets using the integrated File Manager
- Use a Shadow Wizard to quickly add shadows to your figures
- See instant previews
- Use onion-skins to see the difference between the previous and/or next frames
- Copy and paste backgrounds, figures, frames and camera settings
- Key figure, item and camera properties across multiple frames
- Access web tutorials and nearly 500 pages of in-depth help (included)
Animation Pro provides all of the tools that you’ll need to create complex posable figures. Figures are constructed from one or more items. Items can be lines, circles, text, images or mouths and can pivot, stretch and/or bend.
- Select from a large library of pre-installed Animation Pro and StickMotion figures*
- Create your own figures using the integrated Image Creator, Mouth Creator and Figure Builder
- Move, scale (X, Y or both), flip and rotate figures
- Colour, tint and set the opacity of figures
- Blur, distort, shear, accent and highlight figures
- Add glows, outlines and motion-blur
- Substitute figures as you animate
- Scale, flip and rotate the items within figures
- Colour, tint and set the opacity of items
- Bend items
- Substitute items as you animate
- Edit items as you animate using the integrated Image Creator
In Animation Pro, figures can be cloned to produce shadows, reflections or even an entire army of figures that animate automatically as the parent figure is changed.
- Control which aspects of a parent figure are cloned
- Use a Shadow Wizard to create realistic looking shadows
- Select from a large library of included sound effects
- See audio as a wave-form on the film-strip
- Record your own audio
- Add audio to frames or figures
- Automatically pan audio as figures move
- Automatically animate/lip-synch the mouths on figures
- Create your own mouths using the integrated Mouth Creator
- Pan, zoom and rotate a virtual camera
- Simulate camera depth of field
Animation Pro can automatically generate intermediate frames, between those that you create, to produce super smooth animations. These are called ‘tweens’.
- Add tweens to produce super smooth animations
- Take full control over which features are tweened from frame to frame
- Override tweens with user-tweens where necessary
- Export video (mov, m4v, mp4) with frame rates up to 60fps and resolutions up to 1920x1080#
- Export image sequences (with or without transparency)
- Export 3D (anaglyph or side-by-side) video or images
Everything that you create in Animation Pro may be exported or shared (e.g. AirDrop, Mail).
- Share your videos
- Share your projects
- Share your figures
- Share your images (and/or image projects)
- Share your mouths (and/or mouth projects)
- Share your sounds
* Animation Pro can also import StickMotion Animation figures.
# Animation Pro can produce videos and images in resolutions up to 1920x1080 from retina devices and 1024x576 from non-retina devices. We do not, however, recommend running Animation Pro on older non-retina devices (please refer to the supported devices listed at the top of this description).
For more information and tutorials, please visit http://www.hotjamdonut.com.au
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.