What is it about?
For stick figures, cut-out style, and stop-motion animations, take a look at StickMotion Animation for iPad. The app offers a figure builder and editor, import options for props and audio effects, and export to image or video file formats. With instant previews, a virtual camera, and advanced image blending, StickMotion Animation is a nice animation app.
Why we love it
StickMotion Animation is a good choice if you want to combine stick figure, cut-out, and stop-motion animations.
App Store Description
Make stunning animations anytime and anywhere on your iPad with StickMotion Animation! Create and animate everything from simple stick figures through to complex character rigs built from your own images. Make your characters talk quickly and easily with automatic lip synching. Add sounds, music, background images and video from your library. Pan and zoom a virtual camera to setup your scenes. StickMotion is the comprehensive animation solution for the iPad.
● Stick figure animations
● Cut-out style animations
● Stop-motion animations (iPad camera required)
● Or any combination of the above!
● Your own characters and props using the integrated figure builder/editor
● StickMotion figures/props created by your friends
● Pivot (version 2) figures/props
● Images and video
● Music and sound effects (or record your own audio)
● Video with frame rates up to 60 fps and resolutions up to 1920x1080#
● Anaglyph (red/blue) or side-by-side 3D video*
● Frames as individual images (in 2D or 3D anaglyph/side-by-side formats)
* Please note that StickMotion is 2D animation software - the 3D output options may be used to add depth to your animations but your figures will remain 'flat'.
● Automatic lip-synching - record speech and StickMotion will animate mouths
● 3D video/image output - add some depth to your 2D animations!
● Automatic generation of intermediate frames to produce super smooth animations
● Instant previews and previews whilst scrubbing
● A virtual camera - pan and zoom to make your scenes more dynamic
● Adjustable onion-skins to easily see the difference between frames
● A large selection of figures, images and sound effects to get you started
● Animation clipboard - copy/paste backgrounds, figures, frames & camera settings
● Advanced image tinting and blending - animate colour and opacity changes
● The ability to substitute and adjust the images within figures whilst animating
● And loads of help to get you started
There are no limitations on the number, size and complexity of your animations, figures and props other than available memory and storage space!
*StickMotion is a 2D animation App. Figures, however, can be assigned a 'depth' and will thus appear behind or above the screen when animations are exported in the anaglyph (red/blue) or side-by-side 3D formats.
#StickMotion can produce video and images in resolutions up to 1920x1080 from retina devices and 1024x576 from non-retina devices
For more information, please visit http://www.hotjamdonut.com.au