Watch the trailer
CARROT becomes sentient. Once you accomplish your goal of creating a sentient AI named CARROT, you'd better watch out. She will turn on the human race and you won't be safe from her wrath! This is what happens when you create something that can outsmart even you, meatbag.
Make meaningful and humorous choices. As the founder of a Silicon Valley startup looking to create the world's first supersmart AI, you must make plenty of decisions that impact your HR, investors, government ties, and Internet fame. It's a juggling act, and if you run one faction down too much, your fate will change. There are a total of 52 fates to discover, so see if you can unlock them all.
Discover many fates. As you keep going into parallel worlds to try and rebuild your sentient AI, you'll have to face many touch decisions along the way with your company. There are a total of 52 fates to unlock, so see if you can get them all.
What is it about?
Artificial Superintelligence is the latest entry in the CARROT line of apps. This simulation game puts players in charge as a founder of a Silicon Valley startup that is responsible for creating a super smart and intelligent AI that becomes sentient and powerful once it reaches that point. You must make decisions that impact your company and juggle the different factions of HR, investors, government, and Internet fame, while making sure that you don't destroy the world with CARROT. As you escape into parallel worlds, you can unlock up to 52 different endings to the game, and there is a ton of humor involved.
For those who...
- Like CARROT and her wicked sense of humor
- Enjoy simulations
Not for those who...
- Don't like the snark of CARROT
- Are not fans of simulation games
Why we love it
We love the CARROT apps, and having a game where we can create it ourselves is just amazing. Plus, it gives you a nice humorous look into what it is like to run a startup in the valley.
App Store Description
You’re a startup founder building the world’s first thinking machine!
Slide either left or right to train your AI, handle the bizarre requests of Silicon Valley residents, and explore parallel universes.
If you can keep your employees, your investors, the government, and the internet from tearing apart the fabric of society, then maybe you'll actually bring about the Singularity.
But you'll probably just get arrested by the FBI. Or kidnapped by an obsessed superfan. Or consumed by a swarm of nanorobots.
- Hilarious branching story overflowing with sci-fi weirdness.
- Level up your dumb-as-rocks AI to the point where she’s millions of times smarter than every human who ever lived, combined.
- Each playthrough takes place in a new parallel universe; most are pretty similar to ours, but some have… diverged.
- Meet characters like a hipster, an elder god, and a naked time traveler.
- Learn how AI really works - and all the ways it can be both good and bad for humanity.
- Find all 52 unique endings, such as the one where your cat Captain Whiskers enslaves humanity.
- Music made by an actual artificial intelligence (ha ha, machines are coming to take all your jobs).
Apps starring the AI construct CARROT have been featured by Apple, The New York Times, Good Morning America, and Wired, and are beloved by millions of meatbags the world over.
* Note: iPhone 5, iPod Touch 6, iPad mini 2, iPad Air or later recommended.