Like Pocket Informant, Awesome Note for iPad is technically more of a Planner than a task manager, but it does such a good job with tasks that it’s worth including. The app stores and organizes notes, tasks, and lists. Awesome Note's task manager has a clean interface, multiple viewing options, and virtually no learning curve.
A comprehensive productivity hub. Awesome Note 2 features a simple interface that is rather easy to navigate and keep your life organized. The app shows off your notes, calendar, tasks, and lists in separate sections and it's easy to find what you need with a single glance.
Plan your life. Capture all of the details of your life, from meetings to tasks to shopping lists and even random thoughts or bouts of inspiration you have throughout the day. Keep them organized in Awesome Note 2. The calendar view here helps you plan out those awesome meetings you have coming up.
Your tasks in a timeline. Your to-dos in Awesome Note 2 are laid out organized in a timeline fashion. It's easy to see what you have coming up, what's overdue, what still has to be done, and what should be done someday. And Awesome Note 2 also supports natural language input so you don't have to waste your time filling in separate boxes to get your tasks and events into the app — just write it out naturally.
What is it about?
Awesome Note 2 is a comprehensive productivity app that puts your calendar, tasks, lists, and notes in one place to help you keep your digital life organized. The interface for Awesome Note 2 is a bit skeuomorphic, but that's for good reason — it's your digital planner. The app fetches your calendar data, makes it easy to create lists and projects for your to-dos and tasks (or shopping lists), and you can use it for jotting down important notes. This is a great app for college students especially, and everything is colorful, fun, and intuitive to use with no learning curve.
For those who...
- Want to add a splash of fun to productivity
- Prefer planner-type apps versus just a regular old task manager
Not for those who...
- Don't like cluttered interfaces
- Prefer singular apps for calendar, notes, tasks, and lists
Why we love it
The interface is fun, especially the colors — who said productivity can't be colorful? Plus the app itself is easy to use and while it's probably best for college students and the like, that doesn't mean the app isn't great enough for anyone to use to organize their life.
App Store Description
Fully renewed ‘Awesome Note 2’!
The new All-in-one Organizer, Awesome Note 2 is integrated with note and schedule management.
And now it’s available!!
WONDERFUL WRITING FEATURES
· It can be used not only for simple notes, but also rich and wonderful writing tool.
· Make notes even more powerful to add photos, voice recording and drawings.
· Easily create diary notes to display feeling, weather or road map information.
SIMPLE, FLEXIBLE, AND FRIENDLY
· Broadly use as diary to record everyday life, travel notes to write anywhere, photo albums, shopping lists, and record for work or study in any theme.
NOTE AND SCHEDULING AS ONE
· Manage your iOS Calendar and Reminders in one.
· Check todo lists and manage all schedules with calendar
· Receive notifications for important events and easily manage anniversaries such as birthdays.
NEAT AND STYLISH DESIGN
· Create your own style with tastefully designed icons, folders and various note backgrounds.
Capture all the memorable moments, stories, and everything in you.
- Note management by folder
- Various type of list view (thumbnail, list, detail, diary, photo view)
- Various type of note (regular, to-do, diary, anniversary note)
- App and folder lock (Passcode and Touch-ID support)
- A variety of folder colors and icons
- Set your own photos as a home background
- Notes and calendar search
- Support landscape mode
- Not required login/network connection while using the app
- Note editing feature to add various attachments
- Rich text formatting
- Photo, Drawing, Voice recording, Map attachment
- Import current weather information
- Checklist in a note
- Various note backgrounds and fonts
- Tags, Bookmarks
- Calendar View (with major holidays)
- To-do management view
- Natural language processing support
(Creating events with certain statements such as “3:00 meeting”)
- Important notes notification support
- Anniversary management
- D-day management
- Changing list orders
- iCloud sync
- Evernote sync/export
- Sync with iOS default Calendar and Reminders
- Sharing notes through Airdrop
We welcome your suggestions, improvement requests or other inquires.
Please send it to 1:1 customer support in Awesome Note Settings.
Thanks for helping us to make Awesome Note 2 better.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.