When you want your email, calendar, and contacts in one place
Boxer is your central hub for your email, calendar, and contacts.
What is it about?
Boxer is a sleek and powerful email application for users of pretty much any email service. With Boxer, you get full access to all of your email, including folders and labels, a complete calendar to help you schedule meetings without hopping back and forth between apps and send availability directly, and your address book is just a few taps away, where you can see people you've recently emailed and set favorites so you always know when they email you. Boxer also has fast, canned messages that are good to send when you're in a hurry, there is push notifications in real-time and much more. If you need a complete email experience on-the-go, then Boxer is an app that will prove to be incredibly useful.
For those who...
- Need a central hub for email, calendar, contacts, and files
- Are not satisfied with Apple's Mail.app
Not for those who...
- Don't need a ton of features
- Are fine with their current email app
Why we love it
Boxer is a powerful all-in-one email app that we enjoy because it looks good and is simple to use.
App Store Description
#1 - Fastest growing email app in the App Store!
Gmail, Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo, IMAP & more
Dropbox, Box, & Evernote integrations
Boxer is the fastest, most innovative email, calendar, and contacts app available for iPhone! Here’s what people are saying:
"This mail client is fast and efficient, and very smartly designed."
- Dave Johnson, CBS Moneywatch *****
“The quick replies are pretty fantastic.”
- Mat Honan, WIRED *****
"Boxer has a whole set of tools for dealing with emails. You can easily archive with a swipe, send instant auto responses, add emails to a to-do list, and ‘like’ incoming messages so people know you saw it without requiring an actual response."
- Thorin Klosowski, Lifehacker *****
With support for Gmail, Outlook, Exchange (2007 and up), Yahoo, Hotmail, iCloud, & IMAP accounts, Boxer is bringing all of these features to all of your favorite email providers.
Please Note: Boxer does not support POP3 accounts including Verizon, Comcast, and Go Daddy.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SWIPES - Swipe to delete, archive, spam + 9 other options to choose from
* CLOUD ATTACHMENTS - Dropbox, Box, Google Drive support & more
* PUSH NOTIFICATIONS - Notifications for all your email
* EVERNOTE INTEGRATION - Send emails to Evernote with just a tap
* BUILT-IN CALENDAR - Now your email and calendar are seamlessly integrated in one unified app
* CALENDAR INTEGRATION – Swipe to accept/decline meeting invites
* SEND AVAILABILITY - Calendar invites tell you if you’re available and let you choose and send your availability
* BUILT-IN CONTACTS - Sort your contacts by recents and set favorites
* GMAIL LABELS - Full Gmail label support
* SMART FOLDERS - Boxer remembers where you like to file things
* CONFIGURABLE INTERFACE - Don't like our swipe actions? You can change them in the settings.
* PROFILE PICTURES - See who your email is from with profile pictures right in your inbox
* CANNED RESPONSES - Use "quick replies" to send common responses while on the go
* CONTACTS INTEGRATION - Including links to social profiles, phone numbers & even recent messages
* TODO LIST - Swipe to your To-Do list and never forget an important message
* EMAIL “LIKES” - Use Like to quickly acknowledge a friend’s message
* DASHBOARD - Shows you all of your important and time sensitive items at a glance
* SECURITY - Secure your email with a passcode or PIN to encrypt your data
Boxer is a true email client and connects directly to your email provider for the ultimate in speed, security and availability. Your data is safe because we never store your email content or passwords on our own servers. For added security you can encrypt your email database on your phone using a secure password to lock your email application.
Visit getboxer.com/enterprise to be the first to hear about Boxer for AirWatch
For support email: email@example.com
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and your information will be removed.