Watch the trailer
Gather supplies. Death Road to Canada is a road trip action RPG about making your way to Canada to escape the zombie apocalypse. Along the way, you'll have to scavenge for supplies to make sure you survive. Can you and your crew make it?
Make decisions. Surviving the zombie apocalypse involves making a lot of tough decisions. Watch how these choices affect the entire party on your trip to Canada.
Trade with others. Along your journey, you'll find other characters that you can recruit on your team, or even trade food with them for useful supplies. It's all about survival, baby.
What is it about?
Death Road to Canada is a Get ready to do whatever you can to survive a road like no other. The game begins by letting you team up, and then its off to your destination. Along the way, you will run into other bands of survivors, car troubles, and of course zombies. Your crew will need to scavenge for resources, battle back zombies, and face the consequences of a crisis in psyche due to the trying circumstances.
For those who...
- -Like humor with their survival game. -Want a challenge right from the get go. -Enjoy zombie themed games.
Not for those who...
- -Want an easy go of things. -Prefer a slow pace. -Don't like zombie games.
Why we love it
The game does a great job of balancing variety, challenge, and humor. You will die often, but the game still entices you to retry to make it to your destination. There are multiple ways to change how you play to survive as long as you can. The game is filled with different circumstances and situations to contend with along the death road.
App Store Description
New content update added! More updates coming, see below for details.
Death Road to Canada is a Randomly Generated Road Trip Action-RPG. You manage a group of jerks as they explore cities, find weird people, and face up to 500 zombies at once. Everything's randomized: locations, events, survivor personalities and skills. There's a different story every time you play.
Travel the Death Road from Florida to Canada, the last nation on Earth. Find special events, rare encounters, and unique recruits. Recruit a grunting super-bodybuilder who's strong enough to pick up and throw the car. Try to teach a dog how to walk upright and shoot a minigun.
Most of all, get eaten by enormous hordes of slow, classic-style zombies.
DEATH ROAD FEATURES:
- Designed for massive amounts of replay value.
- Character Maker lets you put friends and family into the game.
- Meet your custom characters during your travels. Get them eaten by mistake or on purpose.
- Make tough choices in text events that change depending on your group.
- Your team has different personalities, and someone may betray the others. Be careful!
- Lots and lots of secret events and unique characters with special abilities.
- Equip a wide variety of different weapons. Splat zombies with a flamethrower, battleaxe, hockey stick, wizard staff (lightning bolt), Mjolnir, boomerang, and much more.
- Canada jokes written by a real Canadian so they're 100% accurate.
- Get rid of all humans and make an entire team composed of dogs driving the car.
- Airhorn weapon with incredibly realistic, computer-generated airhorn sounds.
Another update planned for around March. We're going to focus on new special trading camps, along with new weapons, characters, and tweaks.
As always, with big contents updates we will increase the price by a dollar.